Chapter 46 ~ home with Jaspar

I het back into the ward and Phil looks at me, "Well..."

I sigh, "He just told me to wear religious symbols cos it 'wards off evil spirits'" I quote with my fingers, "Honestly it was a crap session."

I hear Dan chuckle from the bed.

"Jesus, that's really going to help isn't it," Connor laughs, "But here," he takes off the necklace he was wearing with a cross on it and hands it to me, "Here. You need it more than me."

"I can't take it Connor," I say as I look at it in my hands, "It's yours."

"Yes you can," he says and he closes my hands around it, "And I want you to have it."

"Oh... thanks Connor," I smile weakly as I put it around my neck. I really liked how it looked so I hugged Connor.

"We have some things like that back at the flat," Joe says, "We can take you if you like?"

I look at Phil and he smiles, "Go with them Lexi. And get a good night sleep there too..." he looks at Joe and he nods in approval.

I thank Phil before Connor takes my hand and we go outside as Caspar calls a taxi.

"You don't have to do this you know," I say to Joe.

"Yeah I do," he smiles, "And I want to. I want to help you too."

I let go o Connor's hand and hug Joe, "Thanks," I whisper.

"It's ok, honestly Lexi," he says, smiling as the taxi appears and takes the six of us away.

We get in and Tyler runs off to see if he had any religious crap in his suitcase. i sat on the sofa and Oli came over, "I've been meaning to give you this," he says and hands me a parcel.

I look at him and he smiles as I un-wrap the parcel.

A black 'cactus-boy' hoodie falls onto my lap and I smile and hug Oli. He hugs me back and I put he hoodie on over the crop top I was currently wearing and then I put Connor's necklace over the top, "Thank's Oli! It's amazing!"

He smiles at me as we hear Connor, Tyler and Jaspar run up the stairs, "OK LEXI!" Tyler yells and dumps some stuff onto the dinning room table. I walk over as Connor and Joe try furiously to untangle some of the stuff.

Finally I pick out a ring with Yin and Yan symbol and another with a Christian cross and then bracelets and a anklet.

I thanks them and then Connor gives me a present, "I know I gave you the necklace and Oli gave you his jumper merch... but here," he gives me another present which I open and a Connor Franta beanie comes out.

I hug Connor, "Thank's so much Connor!" I exclaim, "This is amazing," I pull it on other my head too.

"You look like a goth," Caspar laughs, "With the black beanie and 'cactus-boy' merch and religious jewellery."

I smile, "Nothing wrong with being a goth," I smile at him.

I yawn and the boys chuckle, "You ready for bed girl?" Tyler asks.

I nod, "Yeah... I'll just sleep on the sofa..."

"Nooo!" Caspar says, "You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the sofa."

"Caspar no one wants to sleep in your bed," Joe laughs, "Lexi can sleep in my bed and Connor can be with you if you want?"

I look at Connor and he smiles, "Sure."

That's what we do. Joe gives me one of his t-shirts to wear which was quite big on me. I get under the covers and Connor joins me.

Connor wraps his arm around me and I smile, "Thanks Connor," I smile.

"No problem Lexi. I'm always here for you and you know that right?" He says.

I nod, "Yeah..." and I drift off to sleep.

🌺🌺🌺

CONNOR IS SO SWEET IN THIS CHATER AWWEE!!

Ok I have a plan and I have made it work with all the books coming up too. Honestly, I really think it's a good idea.

Hannah xx