Chapter 43 ~ Explanation

The whole journey home, I felt sick with guilt. I had tried so hard to stop her and now she had taken it too far and physically hurt my friend. And not any old friend; the friend who is the most popular YouTuber ever.

When we got home, I felt a total mess. I Wanted to get rid of this person inside of my head. I walk into my room and lie on my bed.

Why won't she go away?

You'll never get rid of me, she then says, answering me.

"WILL YOU EVER LEAVE ME ALONE?" I yell.

Not really... but watch this, I hear her laugh and then I see my wardrobe shake. And then a voice.

"Open me..." a voice was coming from inside the wardrobe.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I walked slowly to the wardrobe, my thigh beginning to itch above my metal leg.

I take a hold of the handles and breathe deep breathes before opening the wardrobe. Something comes flying out, direction straight at me, causing me to scream and duck and fall onto the floor. I spin around and look into the corner of my room where she hovered.

"Lexi?" I hear Phil run in and hug me, "Lexi what's wrong?"

I don't speak or move. I just carry on staring at the corner of my room where she floated, "They can't see me; nor hear me..." she smirks.

I breath heavily again as I continue to stare at her, beads of sweat forming on my head. She was dark. Dark clothes, dark hair, dark nails and dark eyes but her skin was really pale, almost white.

She smiled at me and began to laugh, "Tell Phil to leave," she snarls.

"No..." I whisper, hugging Phil tighter. He looked startled at the sudden movement.

"I SAID TELL HIM TO LEAVE!" She yelled flying straight at me.

"No!" i whimper into Phil's chest.

"Lexi... what's wrong?" Phil asked but his voice was almost on mute as she spoke, "Fine. I'll do it myself then..." I feel her flying at me, wanting to engulf me into her power but I jump up quickly and race out the room. I had to escape her.

"Lexi?!" I hear Phil yell. He wasn't on mute anymore but never the less, i had to ignore him.

I run towards the kitchen and I was about to go in until I ran into the glass door and fall back. I lie there on my back, startled and scared.

She hovers above me, smiling. "Finally," she whispers and grabs me by the neck and lifts me up.

I was legit floating as she began to try choking me. I tried to yell out, scared. I hated this person. Who even was she? Was was she here? How did she come in the first place?

I hear someone running and stop, "Lexi? What... how..." Dan's voice whispered. Obviously he couldn't see her so I looked like a fish out of water and was hovering in thin air with no signs of support.

I kick my legs furiously and yell out weakly. Suddenly I feel someone else wrap their arms around me and pull me away. She refuses to let go and I scream at the two forces pulling at me.

"What is going on?" Dan's voice sounded strained as he tugged at me. Finding it fun, she releases me causing me and Dan to fly back, Dan hitting himself against the wall behind him and me on top of him. She smiled smugly before vanishing into thin air.

I burry my head into Dan's chest, crying.

"Hey sweetie... what was going on?" He asked whilst panting and stroking my hair softly.

"H... her..." I whispered, "She... attacked me..."

"Who? I couldn't see her," Dan said.

"Her... my voice... she said you and Phil couldn't see her..." I burst into tears, "She wants to kill me Dan... she took me off my medication where I did die... and now she is trying to choke me and she hurt Felix..."

"But there was no one there..." Phil said, coming up behind me.

"Don't you see?" I exclaim, standing up, "I'm possessed!"

Dan's eyes widen, "No... no your not..."

"THEN WHAT AM I?" I yell, "SHE IS EVIL AND TAKES OVER MY BODY! THAT IS THE DEFINITION FOR BEING POSSESSED! IF I WASN'T POSSESSED THEN WHY DO MY EYES CHANGE? IF I WASN'T POSSESSED THEN WHO HURT FELIX BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO! IF I WASN'T POSSESSED... HOW WAS A FLOATING DAN? YOU EVEN SAID YOURSELF AT MY FUNERAL WHEN SHE CAME YOU KNEW IT WASN'T ME!"

"But it's not scientific..." Dan says.

"NOT EVERYTHING IS!" I yell. I begin to walk away.

"Lexi..." I hear Phil yell.

"i need to be away from you guys..." I sigh, "before she comes back... I don't want her to hurt you."