Chapter 5 ~ Shopping

*2 days later*

~LEXI'S POV~
I was finally let out of hospital and I was relived. I was so happy to finally go to my parent's apartment.

It was weird to call my idols "paren't". It was like the thing I would have read in a FanFiction ages ago. But it wasn't. This was real life and I was going home with Dan and Phil.

The apartment looked amazing as we walked in. It smelt like sweet and I ran up the hundred stairs, excited. We reached the living room and inside was a tree. A real christmas tree. I screamed and ran over to it, admiring every feature; the baubles, the tinsel, the star on the top... the lights!

"You look as if you have never seen a Christmas tree before," Dan laughs. I nod my head, "I haven't... well not for six years anyway."

Dan's eyes widen, "You haven't had Christmas for six years?" I nod, "I never had them at the adoption centre nor with my dad who use to beat me..." the thought of my dad made me scared but I shook the thought away, "In fact I haven't gone shopping since..." I paused, "I can't remember."

Phil walked in, "What's going on?"

"We have to take Lexi shopping or something!" Dan exclaims.

"Whoa Dan! We just got home! We can't just go back out again!"

"Yes we can and we have to! Lexi has never been shopping and never hasn't had Christmas for 6 years!"

"Well if you ask me," Phil says, "Taking Lexi shopping sounds like a job for Zie and Louise; not you and me," Phil chuckles.

"I guess," Dan laughs, "Hey Lexi! How would you feel if we called Zoe and Louise over and they took you shopping?"

My eyes widen, "Would I ever?!" I exclaim, "I'd love to!"

"Well you can go tomorrow and me and Dan can go too and finish our Christmas shopping."

I squeal, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

🌟🌟🌟

Zoe and Louise arrived at 12 noon and so did Alfie. He was going to go with Dan and Phil whilst I went with Zoe and Louise. I was so excited. I was wearing the only clothes I liked; leggings, worn out trainers, and one of my grey t-shirts over lapped with Dan's galaxy hoodie. I was excited as I left the apartment with Zoe and Louise. If anyone could help me shop, it was them.

We drive there and we shop for ages; I buy makeup and clothes and shoes and accessories and we go to Starbucks and I have the best coffee I have ever tasted.

Today couldn't have got any better.

Until it got worse.

I was in Next, looking at the different varieties of skinny jeans when I see him; Ricky. He bullies me at school. I whickly grab the black jeans in front of me and run off to find Zoe. I see her looking at different fragrances, "C... can we go please?"

Zoe looks at me, "Sure just give me a mi..."

"Now Zoe!" I beg. I look and Rucky makes eye contact with me. He was walking over.

"Hang on..."

"Zoe he is gonna beat me up..."

Zoe looks up and see's him. Ricky was a big person: intimidating too. Zoe went pale, "Let's pay for these," she takes the jeans and we run. We pay in a hurry, we get Louise from looking at children clothes and we go back to the car and head home quickly.

Why did Ricky have to show up and ruin everything?

🌟🌟🌟

Ok so I have a idea.

Every book I write will be at least 100+ chapters and after I have written one book, I will write a new one with new characters and a new adopting YouTuber pair. Well... I say new but characters may jumble in (For example, bot saying this will happen but... Jaspar might adopt a boy who falls in love with Lexi...)

Anyway... suggest YouTubers for future books ye, and more characters for the up coming chapters of this book!

Ok, bye!

Hannah xx