Chapter 45 ~ therapist

I felt evil. She was evil.

I was so scared all the way to the hospital in the ambulance. I finally decided to text Connor. He was still in England... and anyway, he told me after the funeral to text him if I had any issues.

L: Help please
C: oh hey Lexi. What's up?
L: Connor... I'm possessed and she did something really bad.
C: oh god... what happened?
L: i got home and i saw her. She tried to strangle me but Dan saved me. Phil and Dan can't see her but... Connor can I trust u?
C: Well u can me but I'm at Joe and Caspar's and well... let's just say their really nosey. Oh and Tyler is here too.
L: ok. She came and possessed me again and like she punched Felix... she made me push Dan down the stairs and now we are in a ambulance
C: oh my god... we're on out way.
L: Connor... that's not all.
C: oh?
L: Dan and Phil were going on a date tonight... and Dan was going to propose to Phil and now they can't go. I ruined it all!!
C: YOU DIDN'T RUIN IT BUT SERIOUSLY... GIRRLLL YOU NEED TO GET THAT BITCH OUT OF YOU!! (this is tyler by the way... Connor just went to piss)
L: oh thanks for the mental images Ty 😂
C: is that my nickname? Ty? Anyway, your welcome! 😉
L: Ty... or Connor... I got to go ~ we're at the hospital.
C: ok GIRLLL we will see you soon, Ty xx

🌺🌺🌺

Tyler, Connor, Joe, Caspar and Oli all run into the ward. They each hugged me but when it got to Connor last, I burst into tears. He hugged me closer as I buried my head into his chest.

He whispered 'shh' to me over and over and soon I calmed down.

"So how far along are you to... solving the 'possessed' issue," Tyler asks, putting quotation marks around the word possessed.

"Well... we spoke to a nurse who said she will book us for a therapist soon." Phil said as he squeezed Dan's hand. I saw tears prick his eyes.

Joe went over and put his arm around him, "I'm so sorry mate... about now and what was suppose to happen..."

"It's... ok..." Phil sighed, "I just want to get rid of that possessed bitch..."

"PHIL LEATER SWORE!" Tyler yelled.

"So? I do it a lot off camera," Phil shrugs.

"Ye but I have never heard you cos I LIVE IN AMERICA BABY!" Tyler yelled.

"Shh Tyler," Joe laughs, "You'll wake Dan."

Dan was currently asleep. He was given painkillers to have to smooth the pain as they tried to heal his ribs.

"Sorry," Tyler says, rolling his eyes at Joe.

I sat on the seat next to Phil. He removed his hand from Dan's and pulled me onto his lap.

"Phil... I'm scared..." I whisper.

"What about Lion?" Phil asks.

"Her... what if she comes back... what if she ruins bigger events... like a wedding..."

"Sweetie it'll be fine," Phil says, pulling me into a warm hug which I relax into. Phil's grip made me feel safe.

A doctor walks in, "We want to talk yo you about Lexi Howell-Lester going to therapy?" He says as Phil stands up and I sit back down and take Dan's hand.

After what seems ages, Phil comes back, "You have a session in half an hour," Phil says.

I feel a twisting sensation in my stomach. I didn't want to go. Yes I wanted to het rid of her but... therapists scared me.

I nod shyly and then go to hug Dan, "Please be ok Dan," I whisper.

"Lexi..." I look up and Dan is smiling.

"Dad!" I exclaim, hugging him close.

He laughs and then hiss in pain.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," I say, letting go of him.

"It's fine.... Just a bit painful," Dan says.

"Joe and Caspar and Connor and Tyler are here," I say, looking at them, smiles spreading across their faces.

Soon I was called away to meet the therapist. We were meeting in a very clean white room and I was alone. Phil offered to come with me but I said no.

A man walked in and asked for my name and we chatted for a while before he came to the conclusion I should wear more religious symbols to ward her away.

I sigh and leave the room.

Well that was helpful... not.

🌺🌺🌺

Ok so I know what I want to do in the next chapter but I HAVE NO IDEAS FOR THE LAST 4 CHAPTERS AFTER THAT!

suggestions?

Also, for research for the Phan book 2 (5th book) ~ what is your fav member of 5SOS? Tell me in the comments!

Hannah x