Chapter 15 ~ Christmas Eve Eve

~DAN'S POV~
The question. It kept popping into my head and would not escape nor leave me alone. When would we tend our fans? I mean, Phil wanted to get it out there and so did I...

But I was nervous.

I mean, what if everyone hated us because of us both being gay and together? I knew there are many fan-fictions about there for 'Phan' but what if people hated it?

I only said I wanted to tell everyone at VidCon so I could actually mentally and physically be prepared for the speech.

Maybe I should just talk to Phil...

He would be good at sorting this all out...

I walk to the kitchen where Phil and Lexi were making Pancakes. I smile as I breathe it in; the sweetness of sugar and lemon.

"Smells good," I say and Phil smiles at me, "Thanks... Dan you look pale... you alright?"

I shake my head and look at the ground, "I don't know..."

Phil tells Lexi to carry on with the PanCakes and pulling his arm around my shoulders, he guides me out the kitchen and to the living room, "What's going on Dan?"

I sigh and lean my head against Phil's , "I... I'm scared..."

Phil pulls me into a hug, "What about?"

"What if fans hate us for being gay? What if fans hate us for being us? What if fans hate us..." I feel the tears falling down my cheeks, "That's what I am scared about."

"Dan... people want us to be together. That's why there are so many Phan books, pictures, edits... there is even a big PhanDom... and even if we loose a few subscribers for saying we are both gay and going out, we have friends and thousands of other fans who will support our choices..."

"Yeah..." I say.

"Is... is that why you wanted to keep the video until VidCon?"

I feel myself burn up...

"I guess that's a hes then," Phil says, squeezing my hand, "Everything will be ok you know..."

"Thanks... and I want to record the video..."

Phil looks at me, "Now?"

"Not right now," I admit, "Probably after Christmas..."

"I have a idea," Phil says. I look at him, "what?"

"We could have a new year video... and we kiss at midnight... and record it... then we tell everyone..."

I look at Phil, "I guess..."

"Come on! It's a good way to do it... please?" Phil looks at me and I nod, "Ok... but won't we have to tell our friends?"

"Well," Phil says, "tell them at the same time. We ask someone to record us as we tell them and then we kiss."

I nod in approval. That could work.

"So your going to stay pale like me or go back to your normal colour?" Phil teases. I laugh, "Yeah... thank you Phil."

"No problem Dan," and Phil hugs me and kisses my forehead.

🌟🌟🌟

~LEXI'S POV~
Dan, Phil and I all ate our pancakes in silence. Neither of my dads told us what they were on about when they left me earlier. But even though I was curious, I didn't ask.

I wasn't nosey.

Just curious.

I finished my pancakes and I went and sat on the sofa and sat in Dan's sofa crease, just to annoy him and to make it worse, I took his laptop and logged into my YouTube and flicked to my new video and decided to read at the comments.

I am so sorry you have had a bad past ~ *gives you a internet hug*

THIS IS YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS?? WHATTTT??!! I AM COMING TO UR HOUSE TO BRING YOU TURKEY!

Eww your ugly!

You are so lucky to be adopted by Phan... oh here goes my fantasy... dam you Lexi! Jk I love you really!

You're so pretty! How does your hair look so pretty?? Give me your secret!

You're make up is goals... your hair is goals... your life is goals... do a get ready with me video!

Start a vlogging channel!

The thought of a vlogging channel had been in my mind a long time. I wanted to really badly... but I pushed it our my mind for later... maybe after Christmas.

The hate comments made me feel down. People thought I was ugly. People hated me for being adopted by Phan. People hated me for becoming like my dads. People wanted me to go back to the care home. People wanted me to go die. People said Phil was stupid for saving my life.

And even though every hate comment had about fifty more comments telling them to go fuck off, the original comment hurt me.

"Hey Lexi... WAIT A MINUTE WHY ARE YOU IN MY CREASE AND ON MY LAPTOP?" I look at Dan at the doorway and smile weakly.

"Sorry..." I felt a couple or tears trickling down my dace.

"I'm sorry, I was joking Lexi..."

"It's not... it's not you Dan," I say.

Dan comes and sits next to me, "The sofa is uncomfortable without my crease," he teases so I stand up and Dan slides into his usual space.

He looks at his laptop perched ok my lap and takes it off me to read the comments. He reads them and hugs me close, "They're all wrong. Everyone against you is wrong."

"But what if they're not?" I question.

"Then I will go punch them in the face," Dan says, "Lexi you are beautiful and kind and me and Phil are the luckiest people ever for having you as our daughter."

"Thank you Dan," I say and I hug him.

🌟🌟🌟

SO WHO IS EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS??

Me!!!!!

Thanks so much for 372 reads!

Gooooooooodbye!

Hannah xx