Chapter 23 ~ here we go again

I ran into my room and lay on my bed, crying hard. Why did I lie to Dan and Phil... I should have told them the truth about what happened with George and at 14 I had already lost my virginity.

But I couldn't tell them. George had threatened me and I was scared. I hot up from my bed and walked over to my book shelf. There was staked a perfect pile of YouTuber books, ranging from Pewdiepie's, to Marcus', Tyler Oakley's and both of Zoella's.

In utter frustration, I waked the side of the pile and whacked it causing the books to fall to the floor with a loud crash. I looked around my room and started to throw things at me walls. Some were stuffed teddy bears and others were glass cups that had had water in and I hadn't taken back to the kitchen. When all the glass was smashed and my arms were burning, I fell into my bed, grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

With all my energy drained, I lay flat on my bed sobbing until I heard my bedroom door open and then felt someone hugging me, "Seriously Lexi... what's wrong? You've acted weird since you've come home and now your room is a mess; books and smashed glass all over the floor?"

I turned over and my eyes met with Phil's bright blue ones.

"I... I'm fine," I stammer.

"You're not..." Phil says.

"Seriously Phil, I am... school has just been really shit today and hormones are kicking in..."

I smile at Phil and he smiles back weakly, "Whatever you say lion. I believe you."

He left the room and I began to cry again, hating myself.

🌟🌟🌟

I left school and once again saw George. I felt a lump in my throat as I walked over to him away from my school friends.

George took my hand and lead me to his house. This time, we 'enjoyed' a match of Call of Duty 3 which he exceed at. As soon as we heard the sound of the front door closing indicating George's parents were home, George stood up and lead me home.

Kinda.

"I have to just get something from my locker at Starbucks," George says, pulling me inside the coffee shop. I go to wait for him in the seating area but he pulls me behind the counter and through the kitchen to the staff area where rows of full length lockers for he staff stood. They were all pretty big and George's was right at the back.

💛TRIGGER WARNING!!💛
When we got to the locker, he pushed me inside and closed the door, turning on his iPhone to let the torch be our light. He tied my hands together behind my back after he removed my clothing. I was mortified as, just like yesterday, he removed his trousers and boxers and he put on the condoms again.

With my mouth free, I screamed out. George glared at me before grabbing a thing out of his pocket. It was like a gag bit had a ball on it which he put in my mouth and clasped it together. It was uncomfortable but with my hands toed together, I was worthless.

He moved my hands from behind my back to being tied to a small pole at the back. Then he removed my under clothes leaving me completely naked. He took off his top and kissed me on the lips.

He then slid his member in and thrusted. I felt sick and every movement he did hurt me. I wanted to wail out but the pressure of the gag was too much.

I squeezed my eyes closed as he carried on at me, the pressure getting to me. He then put his hands on my hips and picked me up. As well as his member being at a new angle, he started to bite and suck at my neck. My wrists began to feel sore and I felt tears roll down my face. He stopped his concentration on my neck and put me back on the ground. He used his tongue to lick at my cheeks and lapping up all of my salty tears that came spilling from both my eye lids.

He then pushed me to the ground and removed his multiple condoms and then my gag before once again made me suck. It was awful and I kept gaging with every moan that left his mouth. A sudden gush of liquid in my mouth made me stop. I went to spit but George held my head up with his hand, making my eyes lick with his dark brown ones, "no spitting in my locker," he snarled.

I glared at him and he just smirked, "Swallow," he ordered. I shook my head, "SWALLOW!" He yelled and I did. It was disgusting and I slid down the pole behind me, crying.

George untied my hands and threw my clothes at me. I put them on as he watched eagerly and every now and then kissing me and squeezing my butt. I hated it so much and then the sound of a girl startled the both of us. George put the gag back on firmly, tied my hands to the pole in a rush and quickly put all his clothes back on, "Don't move," he laughed and left me in the locker.

Ha. As if I could move even if I wanted to.
💛END OF TRIGGER WARNING💛

The girls voice was low and George's was too. I couldn't hear any of what they were saying but soon the locker door opened and stood George. He moved forward and untied me from all the equipment and pulled me out the locker, passing me a cup of coffee to drink. I drank it all in a instant, wanting to get rid of the taste of what I just swallowed.

We left the store and George kissed me on the head, "Same time, same place tomorrow," he grinned and like yesterday, ran off.