Chapter 24 ~ run

* 2 weeks later *

It was still going on. George came for me every day after school and would assault me. And I had to try to act cool about it all.

Weekends were my only escape from the torture but even then, I would hide away in my room, locking all of society out, and cry. I answered no texts. I answered no calls. I never went out.

~PHIL'S POV~
I sat in the living room with Dan. He looked at me, "I'm worried Phil."

I looked at him, "I know you are Dan but..."

"Phil she hasn't left her room all weekend! I've hardly seen her... she even comes home from school later and then runs to her room and hides... have I done something wrong?" Tears spiller from his eyes as I puller him into a hug.

"I'll go talk to her," I say, standing up and going to Lexi's room.

I knock and then enter. Like I have seen her before, Lexi was lying on her bed.

"Lexi?"

Lexi darts up and stares at me. Her eyes are all puffy and red. I sit on her bed, "Lexi me and Dan can't help worrying about you..."

"Why are you worrying about me? I'm fine..."

"You're clearly not," I say, "Me and Dan have hardly seen you for the past two weeks. You're hardly eating anything..."

"I said I'm fine." She says and lies back on her back.

"Lexi..."

"Phil I said I'm fine, ok?!" She yells. She gets off her bed and grabs her jacket and runs away from me.

I walk down to the living room and soon hear the front door slam shut.

"That went well then?" Dan said. I look at him, "Whatever."

~LEXI'S POV ::again:: ~
I didn't know where I was running to but I wanted to get as far as I could away from the apartment as fast as I could.

I ran into a side street when I saw him. George and with a group of other boys. George saw me and a smile crept across his face, "Lexi!"

I stared at him as George came over and took me by my hand. He pulled me over to the group of boys, "These are my friends, "These are my friends; Lewis, Duncan, Liam and Tom."

A smile crept across Duncan's face, "My parents are out all weekend if you guys want to come over?"

George nodded and grabbed my hand, "Actually I need to go home..." I spluttered but George just laughed, "I'm sure you can take a hour out of your time."

I felt sick as Duncan led us to his house. His house was in a posh area of London and it was very spacious. His room was upstairs and really big.

All of us were put in there and whilst the five boys played a round of Call Of Duty 3, I stood in the corner, head low.

That was, until Lewis came over to me, "You look lonely."

I looked at him, "A bit..."

"Well George has told us a lot about you," he smirked. Oh my god did George tell us what he had been doing?

"What are you up to Lewis?" Duncan walked over to us.

"Just talking to George's girlfriend," Lewis says.

"I'm not his girlfriend," I mumble.

Duncan looks at me, "Yes you are, he said you was."

"Well I'm not," I snapped, "And after what he has been doing to me over the past two weeks..."