Chapter 33 ~ Jake Date

After the fun day I had had with my dads, I went to bed with a smile with my face after taking off my running leg.

I knew wearing it when I went to go on Sims would be a good idea. (just thought I'd mention it ~ thanks for reminding me ShannonBarnett7 )

I removed my leg and got under the covers of my bed. I put my head on the cushion and smiled.

💙💙💙

~DAN'S POV~
The cream took ages to get out. But it was worth the effort to get it out. Me and Phil had managed to cheer Lexi up loads.

I went into the living room where Phil sat scrolling through Tumblr. I sat down next to him, "Shall we record a video?" I asked him.

Phil looked at me, "Sure... what kind of video?"

"Sims?" Phil looked at me and smiled.

"Super Dil!" And Phil ran off.

We logged onto the computer and went on Sims. I set up the camera and we began.

"Hello Dan and Phil games fireworks!" Phil said cheerfully.

"Fireworks?" I question.

"Well it's been new year," Phil explained, "And since we are in London, we have had lots of fireworks..."

I laugh at his response.

"So anyway guys..." I say, "We are back with Dil and Sims 4!"

We clicked on Newcrest and gasped, "Where's Dil?"

Dil's house was gone. The beautiful owl slide.

What about Netflix and Dil? What about his relationship with Tabitha?!

Phil laughed, "I think Lexi has been on here..."

"Lexi deleted Dil!" I exclaimed.

Phil burst into fits of laughter and fell off the chair, "Dan she created a whole other world for herself! Dil is here..." he clicked on the new world and then Dil's house popped up.

"Phew!" I gasped.

After we recorded the video, us two went upstairs to see Lexi. We walked in and saw Lexi fast asleep on top of her bed.

"Aw! She looks so cute!" Phil exclaims.

I smile at him and I pick Lexi up. Phil pulls back her duvet and I put her in. Phil pulls her duvet over her and kisses her head.

I do the same and then we leave the room, shutting the door silently behind us.

💙💙💙

~LEXI'S POV~
I woke up at 6•00am. It was way too early for me but I was full of energy.

I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I got myself a bowl and then Dan's cereal which me and Phil pigged out on yesterday and poured me a bowl. I then took a spoon and walked into the living room.

I was hoping to sit down in there but my two dads were fast asleep on there, Phil being held in Dan's arms. I smiled and walked off to go sit in Dan's room and go on Sims.

I went back on Sims and onto my own world, realising it was back on Dil's meaning my dad's had probably recorded a video on there.

After another two hours of being on my Sims and making up dream world, I turned off the computer and went downstairs. I saw my dads were still asleep and I laughed.