Chapter 32 ~ glass door

I sat at home listening to my music through y headphones in repeat. I had a pack of empty Oreos next to me on my bed and I was bored.

I sighed and went into Dan's room where the computer was because my room was the old office. I sat down and logged on before deciding to go on Sims for a while.

I had seen a lot of people using mods on characters, and custom content. So that is what I did too. I went on google and went on Tumblr, searching through all the custom content and downloading it all.

I then went back on Sims and created a whole new world so nothing happened to Dil in his world. I made my character look a bit like me (picture of the Sim above!!) and then began to play.

I spent about a hour in Dan's room playing Sims before realising I was really hungry. I turned off Sims and went to the kitchen.

I walk in and Dan and Phil were in there making out. I roll my eyes and walk to the fridge. I open the fridge, take out a apple and then slam the door close making my dads jump.

"Lexi!" Dan cried.

I just laughed, "Can't the pair of you go ten seconds without being on top of each other?"

I laughed again as I watched my dads go bright red. I go to go out the kitchen but end up walking into the glass door and hitting my head hard as I stagger back in shock.

"Who's laughing now!" Dan laughed as Phil came over. He held my back and looked at my face, "Lexi your nose is bleeding!"

"It's not!" I exclaim. Phil nods and I roll my eyes, "Great... Thanks Dan."

Dan coughs, "Me?!"

"Yeah, laughing at the injured," Phil laughs as he gets a cloth and wets it to stop the blood.

"Disrespectful," I say.

"You laughed when me and Phil were kissing..." Dan remarked.

"Well that's different," I say as Phil puts the wet cloth onto my nose to stop the blood.

"How?"

"I walked into the door injuring myself and you two were making out! Two completely different things!" I point out.

"Be glad your injured," Dan said, "Or you will be in the middle of being tickled."

"I'm not ticklish," I say confidently as Phil pulls the cloth away from my nose to inspect it.

"Really?" Dan raises a eye brow.

"You're all done sweetie," Phil says as he kisses my head.

"Well now we can see if you were lying or not," Dan says and goes at me.

"Shit!" I exclaim and race out the door and up to Dan's room, leaning against his door to stop him coming in.

"Language!" Phil yells as I hear him and Dan run after me.

Obviously the pair of them were stronger than me and managed to push the door open causing me to fall onto the floor in fits of giggles. Dan picks me up by my feet and swings me over his shoulders causing me to be upside, "Dan put me down!" I exclaimed but he didn't he jumped around the room and ran around the apartment with me upside down.

"Seriously Dan!" I cried out with laughter, "Please?"

Dan goes up to my room and throws me onto the bed. He then starts to tickle me and then Phil joins in and I start laughing and kicking hysterically.

"I knew you were ticklish!" Dan exclaimed as he and Phil kept tickling.

I manage to get out of their grip and run back to the kitchen and open the fridge and get the whipped cream out. As Dan and Phil enter the kitchen, I put the cream out in front of me, "Don't tempt me," I threaten jokingly.

"Oh I'm so scared!" Phil teases as Dan goes through the cupboards and finally pulls out the squeeze icing from the Halloween cupcakes they made last year (see what I did there? 😏).

"Don't temp me either," Dan says.

I go into the cupboard and get a box of Dan's cereal out. I shake it, "You wouldn't..." Dan says.

I put the cream down and open the box.

"Lexi..."

I take a handful of the cereal and eat it. I then grab the cream and as I go to run out the door, I give the cereal to Phil, "Run!"

Phil comes after me and runs

"That's not fair!" Dan cries, "Phil!"

"She had your cereal!" Phil wines and Dan runs after us and squeezes the icing down Phil's back as he runs up the stairs.

"Dan!" Phil exclaims.

I laugh and take the cream. I position myself and as soon as Phil passes me at the top of the stairs, I spray the cream all over Dan.

He cries out as I finish the whole bottle of cream on Dan.

"I think we should stop," Dan says.

"Wuss!" Me and Phil chant.

"I smell like cream!" Dan cries.

"No shit sherlock!" I laugh.

Dan goes off to clean himself off and me and Phil stay on top of the stairs eating all of Dan's cereal.

This was family.

💙💙💙

There was no point of this chapter but I wanted to update this ready for the next chapter.

Hannah xx