Chapter 39 ~ Ambulance

~DAN'S POV~
The ambulance came and took Connor and Lexi on individual stretchers out if the building. Connor had a bit of colour to bis face whilst Lexi on the other hand might as well have been a ghost. She was pale white making her wounds very visible on her skin. Joe was also taken but he managed to walk whilst holding his arm up which was beginning to bleed again. He also had a slight limp and clutched his side... as if in agony.

"Are you okay Joe?" I asked and he just nodded and carried on walking off with the others.

I looked at Phil who was crying.

"We have a car outside," Jim says, "We'll take Zoe and Felix and PJ to get their cars from your house, Dan, so they can drive everyone."

"Me and Phil will go in the ambulance," I say, "Is that ok?"

Everyone nods, and me and Phil run off after the paramedics. We manage to get in the ambulance and we drive off.

Connor and Lexi looked lifeless in their none moving position. I held Lexi's hand whilst Phil talked to Joe about the whole thing.

"He was vile," Joe said as a paramedic worked around us putting Connor and Lexi on breathing machines to help them out, "Her dad was so rough and fierce with her it was disgusting... and George was equally as bad."

We arrive at the hospital in no time and instantly Connor and Lexi were pushed away. Joe walked with us like he did earlier with a limp and as if in agony but was soon lead off to be treated for his cuts and bruises.

I was scared shit. What if something happened?

Me and Phil were left alone for a while so we sat down in the uncomfortable hospital chairs. As we sat there, I felt Phil's hand against mine. I opened my hand and Phil's slipped in. I swueezed it as Phil leant on my shoulder. I heard him sniff and I moved and saw he was crying.

"Phil!" I exclaimed and brought him into a tight hug, "Don't cry bear!"

"I can't... can't help it," I hear Phil whisper,, "I'm just s... so scared..."

I hug him tighter, "Come on bear, here comes the others."

The others come in and I say hi to everyone.

"Any news?" Zoe asked quickly, wanting to know if her brother was ok.

"Not yet," I sigh, "But hopefully soon."

We watch as a nurse walks in, "I have some news..."

We all look at her.

"Lexi and Connor have woken up and recovering..."

"And Joe..." Zoe asks, "How's Joe... I need to know... he's my brother!"

"Joe... we're afraid to tell you he slipped into a coma."

A gasp escaped everyones lips, "A coma..." I ask, "That's... that's impossible! Joe was fine earlier!"

"There has to be some mistake!" Zoe exclaims.

The nurse sighs, "The cuts were deeper than we intended and thought they would. He had major bruising and broken ribs which explains why he was in so much agony. It isn't a deep coma... he could be out if it within the day or maybe early tomorrow.

I looked at Zoe as she began to cry. She sat down on and chair and wrapped her arms around her face and sobbed.

I sat down next to her and brought her into a hug. I was glad Alfie let me; he knew that I had experienced having Lexi go into a coma before.

"He'll be fine Zo," I say, "Joe is a fighter. He is the strongest person I know. He has been amazing and you should be so proud of him... he might have just saved Lexi's life."

"I am proud," she says, sitting up and wiping her eyes, "I just wish... I just wish he was ok..."

"If Lexi can survive a coma, Joe certainly can," Phil says coming beside me.

"I don't mean to interupt," a nurse says, "But you can go see them if you want... they're all in the same ward; 22Ad."

We all got up and walked towards the door, hoping what we saw was good.

Sort of.

🌺🌺🌺

Filler chapter!

Ok, so I have been thinking. I want to write a Adopted by Miranda Sings book later on but... should the book be based on JUST Mirada Sings as if she was real and not made up.

Or

Do I do it as if it is based around Colleen who dresses up as Miranda only for videos?

Choice is UP TO YOU!!

Hannah x