Chapter 16 ~ all a dream

I was running. Faster and faster I was running. I had to get out her way. Rhianna was after me.

I raced around building corners as my t-shirt blew behind me. I was wearing black jeans and disgusting grey trainers and my hair loose.

"Get back here!" Rhianna kept yelling, over and over again.

I couldn't stop. She would hurt me. She would beat me up and kill me. I had to keep running.

Faster and faster I ran until I was tripped up. I look back and who was grinning at me but non other than Ricky. I kept running, Ricky now joining the chase.

Something I never told you was Ricky was my ex-boyfriend. But he hurt me and abused me, and when I broke up with him, he carried on to hurt me. He would try to get me back with him but nothing would push me nor force me.

In front of me I see Josh. Be is standing there, arms stretched for me to run into and be safe from the two of them. I keep running until like the classic horror movie I trip and fall over, the bad guys now next to me and hitting me. I scream out in pain as I am punched and kicked over and over.

"Stop!" I whisper before going to saying it and then yelling it at the top of my lungs, "Stop it please!"

"HEY! GET OFF OUR DAUGHTER!"

Phil.

More footsteps and suddenly my eyes came up with a white glowing sensation and voices whispering,

Everyone hates you.

Die.

Phil never should have saved you.

You are useless

You are ugly!

I wake up, sitting up and panting. Dan next to me, "You're ok," he whispered, "You're ok."

I lean forward and let the hot tears roll onto my duvet as Phil rubs my back, "You're ok..."

"What... happened..." I asked.

"I was going to get a glass of water," Phil said calmly, "When I heard you whispering. I went to check on you and you were fully talking, saying stop i think. And then you started yelling which woke Dan up and you were shaking and then you woke up."

"I was having a dream... and I died..." I said.

Dan looked at Phil, "I had a dream where I died," Phil said, "And I googled it and it said that dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind."

"Nice quote," Dan laughed. I just smiled at it.

"Do you want me to get you a glass of water?" Phil asks, standing up. I nod and he walks off.

"Seriously, are you ok?" Dan asks.

I nod and Dan goes off to help Phil. I look on my phone at the time. 3:40am.

I sigh and pull the duvet covers up. I guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

When Phil brings my drink up and leaves, I end up plugging in my headphones and watching YouTube on my laptop; Joey Graceffa mostly and soon I was watching his Don't Wait music video as i nodded off.

🌟🌟🌟

This is probably he shortest chapter I have written but tomorrow and CHRISTMAS DAY and up to New Year, I will be writing about two chapters a day resembling that day. After that, there will be tons of skips and stuff.

Okay... bye xx