A New Story Idea ~

Go~me~na~sai for not updating for like forever xD I will try to update now more often cx I really do promise, just please, don't punch me ;-; Anyway, about the title to this chapter, I will just mention that I have a new story idea that is based on a roleplay I have now with my british friend owo It's of course Diabolik Lovers and the roleplay plot is kind of sad, so let's go with it ~ (It's MalexMale, by the way)

Yukito Kishio was a slightly, normal part-human, part-cat, he lived happily with his family until one, unexpected night, his parents got brutally murdered by a mysterious vampire who spares the children's lives and disappeared through the night, Yukito and his little sister, Sakura, tried to live through the street life, but it was impossible for cat-humans like them until they got seperated from each other, he thought he lost his sister as well when she was taken away, days went by until a young man walked by and did notice this neko, who almost looked like a walking stick due having lack of food and support, he then takes him and starts to treat him nicely, much to Yukito's surprise, but the brother of the one who found Yukito is not happy and starts to abuse him through the years 'til he got placed into the Mukami mansion which he thinks that it would be a safe place, but god, he was wrong, the oldest of the brothers, Ruki, was not pleased of having a weak, sick neko in the mansion and therefore, starts to abuse him as well.

This is much I can remember, I hope that you forgive me for the late update ;-; So what do you think of the idea? Does it sounds good? More info about this will come later cx Hoped you liked this, if you want more, please, give support and write a comment (v) <--- There below, take care <3 ~