Special Chapter; Laito, Piano Music

A/N: Maha,  a chapter with the pervy vampire cx  It's not gonna be that... you know .... For God's sake, Amie is married xD She would never cheat on Ayato o:< Right? Anyway, hope you will like this chapter :3 

---------------------------------------

Amie's P.O.V

I walked around in the mansion, singing on a old song, that my mother has taught me. As I told you before, my mother died in a mysterious way. I didn't even know what happened to her. But I know what happened to my dad, he got wounded by the green-haired man, Richter, trying to kill him, but disappeared when I came home. Lucky as I was, I called to the ambulance and got him there, but he didn't have much time. He died, in front of me.

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London bridge is falling down, my fair Lady." I sang quietly as I walked around in the garden, touching the beautiful roses. 

"Beautiful song, my dear." Laito walked beside of me and grinned at the same time. I laughed nervously and picked up one of the roses.

"Thanks, but I don't usually sing around people." I admitted and inspected the green flower in my hand. He smirked and took the rose away from me. He studied it before giving it back.

"I see you found my special rose, my angel." He said and fixed his jacket. He was wearing pair of shorts, along with a white shirt and his jacket, but he didn't have his hat on, weird. I glanced at him and smiled.

"Well, green is your colour, right?" I asked while walking back to the mansion. He returned the smile at me and walked in.

"Yes, indeed it is." He replied and walked to the music room, but stopped.

"Do you want to play piano with me? I can teach you more songs." He snickered and stretched out his hand. I looked at it before moving my eyes to his, I nodded and grabbed it, walking to the room.

As we sat down on the bench to the music instrument, Laito placed his hands on the keys and started to play, I closed my eyes and followed after it. When he stopped, he looked at me and grinned.

"So now, it's your turn to play." He said and helped me to put my hands on the piano keys. My heart started to beat fast when I started to play. I got the hang of it when I played River Flows In You. Once again, I closed my eyes and kept playing. When I was finished, Laito stared at me and wiped away the tears from his eyes. I giggled and patted on his head.

"Did you just cry?" I smiled at him. He looked at the side to hide his embarrassment.

"N-no, I didn't." He blushed lightly and smiled. I nodded and looked at the ground.

"My mom used to play this when I was a kid. She was really good at piano, she used to smile at me when she was finished and watched me when I was asleep." I smiled for myself and met his eyes.

"I play this song everytime when I think about her, may she rest in piece." I yawned before leaning my head on Laito's shoulders and closed my eyes. He looked down at me and blushed before he laid his arm around my shoulders, keeping me close.

"I understand, my angel."

Gaha, isn't this too much adorable, I ship them so much, but I ship also AyatoXAmie, ShuXAmie and LaitoXAmie, but the next chapter is gonna be about Kanato-kun cx Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^