21 - Dreaming/Return/The Truth

A/N: This book has almost reached to it's end :c Anyway, 4 more chapters, then maybe I will start a new one, an/a sequel to this ^^ What do you guys think of it?

--------------------------------------------------------

Amie's P.O.V ~ Dream ~

The soft sheets made me quite sleepy and the air felt warm. I sat up on my up and yawned. My eyes searched the room after living. I itched my head and planted my feet on the floor. There was a table beside of me and the bed behind. The room was filled with white colour and a door popped up in front of me. I followed it and opened the door. There was a long corridor who followed to the next door. I walked to it and opened it as well, I stepped into the room and studied with my tired eyes. It contained an table beside of a white wall and two chairs. The other door in the end of the room opened and an familiar face stepped in. I stretched out my arms and ran to dad.

"Dad!" I exclaimed and hugged him reaaaally tight. His warm chuckle and smile comforted me. He sat down on the chair behind of him and looked at me.

"You look....okay, sweetie?" He asked concerned. I pulled back my raven hair into a ponytail and met my dad's worried eyes.

"I am sorry, but I have been through a lot now and...I am sort of dizzy for the moment." He laid his hand on my and tried to comfort me.

"I have seen it, so the Sakamaki brothers has taken care of you? Especially the youngest of the triplets?" He asked and studied the painting in front of him. I nodded carefully and played with the black dress I had still on. The door opened once again and a young woman with brown hair and deep-blue eyes stepped in. No doubt, my mother. I raised myself from the old Victorian white chair and hugged her with all of my force.

"Mother!" Her laugh comforted me a lot when I released her and smiled in relief. She went over to my dad and laid one of her arms around his waist.

"Family reunion it seems like." He laughed and hugged us both. I released my parents and sat down on the chair.

"So what am I doing here exactly? Am I dead or something?" I asked and hoped for some answer.

"Well, you are not dead, you have passed out just for few hours."

"What happened?"

"You have been possessed by that woman, called herself as Cordelia." My eyes widened and suddenly realized the situation. 

"So wait? How come I have been possessed by her?"

"The man, Richter, led you to that dress you have and...well, look at you now." I looked down at the beautiful dress I had and lifted up the fabric, studied it before I let it fall.

"Now I remember, I remember the woman who trapped me into her soul or something when I touched the rose on this dress." I thought for myself and stood up.

"I will not let her win or otherwise I won't even forgive myself." I said with courage and looked at them. Mom nodded and sighed.

"We know who killed your father." She said and sat down on the sofa. The ceiling, the floor, walls, corners and the furniture started to blur for me. I waved with my arms and stared at them.

"Who? Who did it?" I yelled and got no response. I saw how mother opened her mouth and tried to speak, but I never got it.

Third P.O.V

The green haired man, called Richter, sat on the chair beside of the bed and gazed at the young girl's body after breathing or sign of the awakening. The girl started to breath quick enough and opened up her eyes. The man smiled and stroke her hair. The girl sat up and walked to the mirror. She studied the fabric on her dress and released it. When her eyes finally made the contact to the mirror, she smiled and spun around to face Richter.

"Now my wait is finally over." She whispered as her green eyes glowed with lust and kissed the man.

The last one, I am sorry, my brain hasn't worked for a while, sorry :c Anyway, hope you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^