24 - The Final Fight

A/N: Need to tell you something, after this and chapter 25, the book is complete, BUT, I will make some special chapters just for you guys ;D So enjoy while you can :3

-----------------------------------------------------

Ayato's P.O.V

I held the sword close to my chest as my uncle approached to me fast steps, before he could attack, I lifted up and blocked his hit.

"Always good, aren't you, kid? Getting better everyday?" He asked while he tried again. I stepped back and blocked his attack.

"Well, I used to train 1-2 hours per day, to be honest." I grinned and pushed him. I noticed some black hair behind his back. I lost my concentration and got hit on my arm. My eyes widened and stumbled backwards. The top of the sword went inside of my body as I fell onto the ground. Richter smiled with pleasure and pulled back the sword.

"Once again, I win the fight." He leaned against the sword and smirked. I tried to sit up, but the wound didn't want too. I groaned in pain and tried again.

"Nope, you are not getting up." He said and pushed me down with the sword he had in his hand. When he lifted the sword to attack me, Amie suddenly grabbed the sword away from Richter and stepped back.

"No! Don't do it." She said scared and kept walking backwards to avoid Richter. I noticed her eyes were back to blue again instead of green. I smiled in relief and stood up.

"You are not going to be able to win again, uncle, believe it." I said and grinned weakly, holding my hand against the wound. He growled annoyed and took the sword away from Amie. He turned against me and smirked, pushing me down again.

"I am not going to be beaten by some stupid, irresponsible boy in this family!" He exclaimed and almost stabbed me in the heart, but got stopped. He spun his head and met Amie's worried face.

"Don't, please." She begged with teary eyes and stared at the man who approached to her.

"I don't listen to weak beggings by some little girl, God doesn't exist, never will, maybe that's why your dad died, he begged to God when I stabbed him multiple times before I left." He whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened and pushed him away. I finally grabbed the chair and pulled myself up from the wooden ground.

"So you....you killed her father? Why?" Richter turned around and grinned.

"Well, dear boy, after when I heard about the little meeting your mother and her father had together, I took my courage and went to the house while the girl was gone. When he was busy, I took the chance and stabbed him many times until he couldn't stand, so I left him, bleeding to death." He said and smiled with no meaning. He raised his sword once again and walked towards me.

"So, little girl, don't disturb me while I am going to kill your precious boyfriend." He grinned and prepared himself to stab me, but stopped. My eyes were wide open when I realized the situation. Amie ran in front of me to stop him and got the sword inside of her. Richter pulled back with a smile with amusement.

"Baka, that happens when you interrupt my plans." He said while disappearing. Amie fell down into my arms, breathing slowly, I held her close to my chest and bit my bottom lip, tried to not to cry.

"Hold on, Amie, hold on." I whispered. Her eyes opened and I realized it was Cordelia.

"You pathetic boy, thinking you can save your girlfriend, when she wakes up, she has a new spirit inside of her." She smirked and closed her eyes.

So I felt like this, I didn't want to kill Richter, because I want him alive in the next one/two sequels :c But this is getting so intense D: Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^