Special Chapter; Shu - Music

A/N: A special chapter, just for you, just to keep this book updated :3 Hope you will like it ^-^

-------------------------------------

 Amie's P.O.V

When I stepped into the music room, I noticed a person who slept on a beanbag-chair, I giggled when I saw who it was. Shu, who slept peacefully, didn't move and had usually earplugs in his ears. I rolled my eyes as I sat down on the chair and started to play The Swan Lake. Suddenly, I felt arms wrapping around my waist and pulled me away from the piano. I laughed and looked down at Shu.

"What was that even good for?" I giggled and stroke away the hair from his eyes. He opened his eyes and met mine.

"You play beautiful." He mumbled against my cardigan and yawned quietly. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Thank you, my mother taught me when I was a kid." I said while I kept playing. Shu looked up and nodded, suddenly, he pulled me away from the piano and sat down on the bean-bag in the corner. He held me close and pulled out one of his earplugs and gave me it. I looked confused at him and put it on, my eyes were wide open when I realized the song, I spun around and saw Shu grin.

"Why did you record me when I was singing?" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. He shrug his arms and leaned back.

"You sing wonderful, that's all." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek softly. My face turned into cherry red and looked at the side.

"How come you are like this?" I mumbled and met his gaze. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up onto his lap.

"You are gorgeous, you sing great, you have such a great humor, no matter what, you always cheers a person up without even trying and your smile, it's the most beautiful of them all." He said and yawned again. I didn't say anything and looked down onto the ground, Shu leaned against the wall and put the earplugs back, resting his head on the wall, made him fall asleep. I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"Thank you, Shu, I like you too." I mumbled and fell asleep as well.

Phew, sorry for not updating, I am leaving to Norway tomorrow, which means no update, but maybe in the morning ^-^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care :3