Paranoia - Azusa Mukami OneShot

A/N: Oh god, I had nothing else in my mind, so sorry, please, enjoy this story while you can ~

---------------------------------------

Third P.O.V

The young h/c girl has locked herself in her own room. She hasn't gone out for days, her current boyfriend, Azusa, started to worry. He tried to walk in, but she just yelled and pushed him out of the room. The weird thing was, she hasn't acted like that before. Azusa began to be scared without showing it. She just left her room for food or school, she even avoided any contact with the others. Last time she spoke to them, was before she locked herself in and that was around few months ago. 

One day, he decided to see her. He didn't want her to ignore him more and more. For the love of god, this couldn't go any further. 

He took a deep breath before entering the room with no problem, but what stopped him was seeing his girlfriend curled up on the floor, shaking like a leaf. Her eyes was blood-shot by all the crying, her voice was very hoarse by all screaming and dark bags beneath her eyes.

"Y/N." Azusa walked towards her and bent down by her side. She didn't respond and stared into thin air. She has been acting weird during the few months, so something was really off. He wrinkled his eyebrows and tried to contain his anger, he remained calm and turned her face to meet his.

"Look, I have no idea what is going on, but can you atleast tell me what's going on?" He asked once again and pulled her into his embrace. Azusa felt how she started to shake in her whole body and tried to control herself.

"I-I am so sorry, Azu-kun..." She spilled out and started to cry.

"I-I had nightmares, lots of them, I was losing you, a-all the time..." She stuttered and tried to remain calm, but failed. Azusa looked calmly at her and held her closer. 

"Hey, don't worry, I won't leave your side." He said and smiled weakly, kissing on her forehead carefully and caressed her cheek. Y/N looked up from the ground, tears running down. She looked away and kept hugging him.

"Can you help me cure insomnia?" She asked and looked up to him again. He nodded and smiled.

"I will try my best to cure your insomnia and paranoia."

Ah, this one might suck, I am dead tired and really tried my best to think something good, but it didn't happen ;-; Anyway, hoped you liked this, if you want more and request something, please, leave in the comments below and take care ^^