Special Chapter; Kou Mukami, Beautiful Song

A/N: Yep, here you go. A chapter with this handsome idol *w* He is one of my favorite characters cx Alright, let's write c:

-----------------------

Amie's P.O.V

I looked out through the window of the school and sighed. It was a long day ahead of me, I have to keep going.

"Amie and Kou, you will compose music together. You have one week, so get started." The teacher said and pushed up her glasses.

Me and Kou sat in the music room, trying to make music. He looked at me and smiled.

"Anything yet?" He asked and grinned a bit. I shrug on my shoulders and looked back at him.

"Nothing, but I'm trying." I looked down at the empty paper.

I couldn' come up with anything. I wanted to make a beautiful song to Kou so he could sing to the others when he is on tour. I saw at him and looked away, shyly. I know I am married to Ayato, but it feels I still have feelings for him after the incident.

"Ne, ne, Neko-chan, what are you thinking about?" He appeared in front of me and grabbed my hands. I flinched back at the reaction and looked away.

"I just want to make a beautiful song to you, but I can't make up with anything." I replied and looked back at him. He chuckled and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"That's very cute, Neko-chan." He pulled me closer to his arms and looked down at the paper.

"Ne, shall we start then?"

Later

I sat down and started to carefully play on the piano. I glanced at Kou who sang the lyrics I've finally written. The text was a beautiful melody, from his lips. I played on and closed my eyes, to listen the song. 

"And I will always love you and ever." (Quick note: He sings in japanese of course :3) He finished it and smiled towards me.

"That was perfect, Amie-chan, I totally love it." He grinned and hugged me from behind. I smiled and kept it.

"So glad you liked it." I spun my head towards him. He kissed on my forehead. Then he looked at me with serious eyes.

"Shall I?" He leaned towards my neck and nibbled at it. I gasped and fell backwards towards the ground, looking at him. He smirked and straddled me.

"Now, listen to my song, Neko-chan~"

Gah, fu >/////< He is so freaking adorable, but else c:< Anyway, hoped you liked this one, be sure to leave a comment below and take care cx