19 - Step-mother & Step-son

A/N: This is so gonna get much excited c:< So much action, so much drama O.O

--------------------------------

Amie's (Cordelia's) P.O.V

My dress contains of a black dress with flowers beside of the right chest and black gloves. I studied the moon and smiled for myself. Ricther stood behind me and guarded the door.

"This body is not bad after all, that's good." I thought and grinned when someone came, no one else but Laito. I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hello, Bitch, good to see you again." He smiled ironically and placed his hands on his hips. I rolled my eyes and fixed his collar.

"Missed me?" I whispered in his ear and pulled him closer.

"Frankly, my dear, I didn't." He replied and pulled himself. I sighed and crossed my arms again.

"What do you want?"

"I want Onee-chan back, what did you do to her?" He growled and glared at me. I laughed and shook my head.

"She struggles alot, but I keep her in charge." I responded and rolled once again my eyes again. He glared at Ricther, then me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and walked to him, kissing him in progress. He pulled himself away and sighed.

"I want Amie back, please." I shook my head.

 "Sorry, that won't even happen." I grinned and waved with my hand.

"Now, if you excuse me, I got business to attend to." I said and walked away from him. I heard him glench his teeth and growled. 

 ~ Later ~

 I laid down on a couch in the foyer, Richter stood beside of me as usual and studied the room. I looked down onto my body and grinned.

"As I said before, this body is not bad after all."

"So, the triplets' mother has returned, I see, such an unfortunate." Reiji pushed up his glasses and gave me an small glare. I chuckled and sat up on the couch.

"Stubborn as Beatrix, am I right, sweetie?" I stood up and walked to him. He didn't speak and stared at me. I smiled again and straighten up his tie.

"You don't talk much? Because if your jealousy towards Shu?" He flinched back a little and let out an growl. I giggled and shook my head. 

"Did I just touch a nerve or something?" I smiled towards him. His face remained stern and sighed. I rolled my eyes and pulled away his glasses. 

"So hiring Seiji to kill your mother wasn't enough, so you decided to burn down his friend's village, so he broke down in tears and became what he is today." His eyes widened and let out a 'tss'.

"Reiji, Reiji, Reiji, always has to be the polite one in the family." I smiled and kissed him. He didn't pulled back and stood on his place. I pulled back my head and stepped away from him. 

"Your manners are completely bad, dear step-mother." He said while picking up his glasses. I raised one of my eyebrow and shrug my shoulders.

"So?"

"So believing you can take Amie's body, you are really wrong." Subaru stood in the end of the stairs and glared at me. I tilted my head at the side and saw the others.

"This might be fun."

I did it! ^^ Sorry for not updating, my brain has worked reaaally slow by now xD Hope you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care x3