Broken - Yuuma Mukami OneShot Part 3

A/N: Holy apples in the bucket O.O I never realized this Broken oneshot would get popular, it was just a simple story xD Now it might be the last one (It depends ofcourse) And if you want me to write more, then let me know in the comments ^^ Anyway, enjoy ~ 

-----------------------------------------

10 years later, Your P.O.V

It has gone ten years already since you broke up with your first love, Mukami Yuuma. He didn't deserve any of this, but it had to be done. You were sitting in the garden, drinking of your (Favorite Drink) and watched the others play. You didn't have children because you weren't ready yet, you told Shu about that and he agreed, so both of you decided to wait for a bit until you could do it. Since you broke up with Yuuma, he never came back to school or give in a call. You never saw him back then. Did he die? Did he disappear? Why would he?

Yuuma's P.O.V

I parked the car outside of the big mansion and studied it.

"Wow, big house." I thought quietly and went to the door. I quit the school after the break-up with Y/N, but managed to get a job anyway. I knocked on the door and waited for some answer. After 5 minutes or more, someone finally opened the door and a dressed up butler stood beside of it.

"Can I help you, sir?" I nodded and bowed in front of him.

"I am Mukami Yuuma, I got a call yesterday about your garden, so I came today so I could see it out, mind if I go in?" The butler looked around and nodded. He stepped aside so I could go in. As I walked in, the mansion looked a lot bigger. The butler made the way clear for me so I could walk to the garden. Once I stepped outside, the garden was decorated with beautiful flowers everywhere.

"I don't see any problem in the garden." I thought and stepped towards the bushes, it looked completely ruined, the leaves was turned from green to bronze-colored and it didn't seem so good in all ways. 

"I'll go and see the mistress to you, I'll be back." The butler bowed once again before he left the garden. I looked after him and then made my eyes move to the bushes. How could this happen? I picked up one of my tools and started to work on it. Did someone do this on purpose? I couldn't understand why though. 

"Ah, so I assume you are the gardener, thanks for coming and seeing on the bush." I flinched back a bit by the voice and raised myself up from the ground.

"Well, you're welcome, Miss...-" I stopped and stared at the young beautiful woman in front of me. Could this be....Y/N? Her eyes widened in surprise and couldn't say a word.

"Y/N?" I asked and moved my eyes towards her hands, seeing an engagement ring on it, made me froze.

"Y/N, what's the matter?" I lift up my face and saw the one I didn't want to see, Sakamaki Shuu... He laid his arm around her waist and stared at me in surprise.

"Edgar?"

I couldn't respond, Y/N was engaged with Shuu? I felt how my heart shattered into tiny pieces and stared at the ground. What am I going to do? I still loved her, but...seeing her with Shuu...I couldn't stand it. I picked up my tools from the ground and left the mansion without saying a single word. Why did this happen?

Ah, I don't even know anymore, I had this idea with moving further a bit in the future, like 10 years later or some sort of thing, I don't know what you think of this >.< If you liked this oneshot, please leave in the comment below and take care ^^