Special Chapter; Ruki, Reading Books

A/N; Guys, I have posted the sequel now, so why don't you go and check it out? ^-^ Thank you :3

-----------------------------------

Amie's P.O.V

I walked around in circles in the library, looking for a book, I sighed in irritation and studied the books in front of me.

"Why can I not reach the book?" I asked quietly for myself as I tried to reach the supernatural book, who was standing top on the shelf.

"You need help?" Ruki's voiced echoed in the walls when he came closer to me. I got my attention on him and lost concentration to the get the book, falling on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Did you really need to disturb me now when you got time later?" I asked annoyed when I raised myself up from the ground and brushed off the dust from my uniform. He shrug his shoulders and grinned.

"It's such an amusement when you are doing something completely unnecessary thing, like reaching after books?" My eyebrows twitched by his comment and crossed my arms over my chest.

"So, you think...you think that it is amusing? About what I am doing right now?" I asked and spun my head away. His laughter gave me shills down through my spine and looked at him, straight. He nodded and put his hand in his pocket.

"Yes, so what sort of books are you looking after?"

~ Later ~

I sat beside Ruki and silently glared at him. His pathetic, handsome smirk was drawing attention to the whole library. He raised his grey-colorued eyes and placed them against me.

"What's the matter, Amie? You seem to be...nervous or suspecting?" He asked when he started to read again. I huffed and crossed my arms over the chest.

"You should stop smirk, you are drawing attention." I mumbled and sighed. He raised his eyebrow and smiled.

"How?" He asked and put away his book on the desk beside him. I didn't reply and looked at the wall, suddenly, in a second, Ruki was top of me and smirked, his hand stroke against my chin and went downwards, I felt how I became warmer in every second, I blushed and tried to push him off.

"S-stop." I began and felt his teeth sinking into my neck. I gasped and tried to breath. After a while, he pulled himself back and wiped away the blood from his mouth.

"Shall we read more, Amie-chan?"

I am so sorry this chap is confusing >-< Sumimasen, but I promise you, the next one will be better ^^ Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care x3