2 - School Time

Amie's P.O.V

When we arrived to school, Reiji gave me cranberry juice. For those who had weak blood. I studied the fluid in my hand and put it in the bag. Suddenly, I felt an arm around me, I sat there in silence and glanced to meet Laito's eyes, he gave me a creepy, but a warm smile. I didn't move and looked down at my bag.

I walked around the school in circles without finding the classroom in result. I sighed in frustration and ended up in a music room, I studied it before entering it. Violins hang on the wall, guitars on it's place and the best one, piano on it's corner, I took my opportunity before it disappeared and walked to the piano, when I was almost there, I felt something down on my feet, I looked down in confusion and spotted Shu on the floor.

"What the? Shu?" I asked and sat down beside of him, poking him quietly. He did not answer and was just lying there. I looked after something to wake him up, but didn't find anything. When I was nearly close to stand up, I felt his hand on my foot and pulled me down.

"What the?" I asked in little bit of panic and stared in his opal eyes, a small grin appeared on his face and held me close to his chest, even though could I feel his cold breath against my neck, which made the scarlet cover my face.

"Quiet, you are too loud." He mumbled and I sooner felt his teeth against my neck. Before I could react, his teeth sank into my skin.

Ayato's P.O.V

I walked around in circles and had my eyes shut.

"Why, why is she messing with my head?" I said in frustration and stared in Yui, who wrote in her book.

"Who?"

"Amie, of course, she looks alot like Leyla, black hair and beautiful eyes. It's confusing me."  I exclaimed and stared at her. She lifted her head from the book and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Well, I can't see a difference between her and Leyla." She said while she put the book down on the old victorian desk. My fingers were glued on my hair and sat down on the brown leather chair.

"She is just too... I don't even know." I mumbled high enough, so she could hear. Yui raised up from her chair and walked to me.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, you'll get over it." She stated with a beautiful smile and sat beside of me. I didn't say anything and looked her in the eyes, before I could react, I was top over her and bit her in the neck.

Amie's P.O.V

We are finally home, I threw myself on the covers and sighed in relief.

"Home, sweet home." I mumbled against the sheets and kicked off my shoes. I unbuttoned my shirt and sat down on the bed. I picked up my earplugs and played my favorite song, as I remebered it, Sakura Kiss. I opened my biology book and started to study, along with that, I started to sing.

"You sing beautiful, mind if I join?" Kanato sat beside of me and smiled enough to creep me out. I held in my small scream and let my breath out.

"Sure, what kind of song do you want to sing?" I asked while I sat down in front of the piano. Kanato looked at me with his purple eyes and tilted his head at the side.

"Scarborough Fair?" He asked quietly, I looked up and smiled.

"Of course." I replied and started to play. I glanced over my shoulder to see Kanato sing:

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair? 
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
Remember me to the one who lives there,
For once she was a true love of mine.

Tell her to make me a cambric shirt,
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme;
Sewn without seams or fine needlework,
If she would be a true love of mine.

Tell her to wash it in yonder well,
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
Where never spring, water or rain ever fell,
And she shall be a true lover of mine.

Tell her to dry it on yonder thorn,
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
Which never bor blossom since Adam was born,
Then she shall be a true lover of mine.

Now he has asked me questions three,
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
I hope he'll answer as many for me
Before he shall be a true lover of mine.

Tell him to buy me an acre of land,
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
Between the salt water and the sea sand,
Then he shall be a true lover of mine.

Tell him to plough it with a ram's horn,
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
And sow it all over with one pepper corn,
And he shall be a true lover of mine.

Tell him to sheer't with a sickle of leather,
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
And bind it up with a peacosk feather.
And he shall be a true lover of mine.

Tell him to thrash it on yonder wall,
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
And never let one corn of it fall,
Then he shall be a true lover of mine.

When he has done and finished his work.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
Oh, tell him to come and he'll have his shirt,
And he shall be a true lover of mine." 

Like it? Leave a comment and take care ^-^