14 - Jealousy/The Ball

A/N: Ne, ne, now it comes, jealousy, from who? You will see it here cx As always, this chapter won't be so long, because I am tired after when me and my sweet mama went to cinema and watched the new X-Men movie c:

-----------------------

Amie's P.O.V

The next week has arrived and so has the Friday, today was the ball. I was in the middle of confusion, what kind of dress I would wear. I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"This is hopeless. I don't even know what to wear." The door knocked and Yui came in smiling.

"Hey, got some trouble?" She asked and looked around the room. I nodded and stood up.

"I am confused, what to wear?" She itched her head and smiled brightly.

"You, me, shopping, think you can handle that? I know the perfect dress for you." She stretched out my hand and pulled me out to town. 

~ Later, In The Mansion ~

Still Amie's P.O.V

"I am not sure about this, Yui, I look kind of....." My words trailed off and I tried to search after them. I could hear her laugh behind the door.

"Just come on already, everyone is waiting." She smiled and opened the door, her mouth almost fell to the floor and smiled wide.

"So adorable, come here." She grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the car. I sighed and looked down at my pink, ruffle dress. Yui helped with my hair as well, but I am not sure about how the others will think about this. When we came down, Ayato stared at me for a while and smiled.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered in my ear and kissed me on the lips. I kept it and hugged him.

"Thank you, shall we take our leave?" I smiled at him and started to walk to the car. He held me close and felt the eye-catches Shu gave us.

At The Party, 21.00

When we arrived to the party, some of us separated and talked to the students, I stepped in and saw Kou on stage, I smiled and picked up a cup with soda in it. 

"Wow, what a dressed, beautiful lady." The man appeared in front of me and kissed on my hand, I blushed and stared at him. He pulled up his scarf to his mouth and bowed in front of me.

"I am Carla, Tsukinami Carla." He said and looked up at me. I nodded slowly and sooner smiled again.

"Amie is my name." I replied and bowed. Even I didn't see it, he grinned and kissed on my cheek.

"We will see you later, my lover." He smiled and disappeared. I looked after him and itched on my head.

"Well, that was quick." I sighed and searched around after Kou who suddenly stood behind me, I jumped a little and looked at him, smiling.

"You idiot, you almost scared me to death." I laughed and punched lightly on his head. He faked with his whimper and grinned.

"It was almost the point." He hugged me from behind and stretched out his hand.

"Will you?" He bowed with elegance and smiled at the same time. I giggled a bit and laid my hand in his.

"Yes, I will dance with you." I replied and stepped out to the dance-floor, started to dance. Eyes fell on us and some whistles came around, I blushed how Kou pulled me closer.

"Don't be mistaken." He grinned and spun me around, I took his grip and nodded.

"I don't." He looked at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Follow me." He grabbed my hand and went up to the roof. I went surprisingly after him and stopped when we reached it. Kou remained silent and looked down on the ground. I tilted my head at the side in curiosity.

"Kou, what's the matter?" He didn't reply and sighed.

"You smell like Ayato, that bothers me." He said and kept going without waiting for some answer from me.

"You, him, Shu and Laito? Hmph, seriously? Pick one of them, you can't play with their hearts you know?" He continued and pushed me against the wall, blocking my way out. I stared at him and was going to reply, but he shut it with his mouth.

"I...I've always liked you, Amie, without telling you, I was afraid that you will hate me for it and leave me alone." He whispered and stared at his hand. Then he looked up with anger in his eyes.

"That's why I always keeping you away from those brothers, because I love you and I am jealous." He exclaimed and pushed me harder against the wall. Without to react, he bit my neck harshly, I hit back of my head on the wall and whimpered. He pulled back his head and smiled at me, no hope at all.

"I love you, Amie."

Baka, Baka Kou D:< Ugh ;-; Sometimes, I hate him, but at the same time, I love him, is that even weird enough for me? Anyway, hope you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^