Special Chapter; Reiji, Math Homework

A/N: I am feeling quite bad for not updating about Reiji-san :c But here we are ^-^ Hope you will enjoy it cx

----------------------------------------------------

Amie's P.O.V

I sat in the classroom, growling over a stupd math-homework I got from the teacher. The numbers and the symbols flew around my mind as I tried to count it out.

"For god's sake, it's not supposed to be that hard." I growled and became more impatient. Reiji appeared beside of me and read the symbols quietly.

"So you got the hard time to solve this easy one?" He asked and sat beside of me. I nodded and almost gave up when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.

"We might study in the library." He gave the smile, the odd smile. The smile I would never trust in many situations. In silence, I packed my things and followed after him. When we came in there, Reiji walked to the book-shelfs and started to search after useful books. I picked the paper and the pencil, trying to count it out. 

"Now, Amie, I understand that you are smart, but it surprises me, you can't even figure this one out even though it showed up more difficult math symbols in the test and you made it. How is that possible?" He said while he sat down beside me and opened up one of the books he picked out.  I shook my head in confusion and sighed.

"I don't even know, my brain hasn't worked so good recently, so yeah." I replied and kept thinking. Not that I have noticed, Reiji grinned and put the book away.

"And what's the cause of that?" He asked, strangely calmly. I looked at him weirdly before I opened my mouth in response.

"I told you, I don't know." I said and turned my head back at the paper. Suddenly, he started to chuckle and patted on my head.

~ Later on that day ~

I rested my head on the table and let out a big yawn.

"Finally, I've finished the stupid math homework, thanks to you." I said and looked at Reiji who grinned at me.

"Well, if you weren't so lazy, we could have been finished with this few hours ago." He smirked and put away all of the books, I groaned in frustration.

"Well, excuse me then, you bit me many times, which made me lose concentration." I responded and packed the last things in my bag, walking to the car. He just laughed and walked beside of me.

"I couldn't help it, your blood was too tempting." He smirked and opened the door.

"And I can't wait until we get home." He whispered close to my ear and sat down inside of the car.

I finished it cx Finally for not updating in 1 week :c Sorry, I am in Norway, so sometimes, I do not  have the time to write xc But hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^