Special Chapter; Ayato, Birthday Gift

A/N: Yes, finally, a chapter with the narcisstic boy ;P Many of you have suggested about Subaru, don't worry, I will write about him after this chapter, after that, the new sequel will come cx

------------------------------------------

Amie's P.O.V

I walked around in circles, grumbling over gifts. Ayato's birthday was closing up, it was in 1 day left until he turns to 18.

"Gaha, why does have to be so difficult?" I pouted and sat down on the bed, still thinking. There was lots of things I wanted to give him, but still.

"Is there any problem, Amie?" Yui asked me while she gave me a cup of tea with the flavour of dragon fruit and raspberry. I nodded and took a sip, putting down the cup on the table.

"Ayato's birthday is up soon and I have no fudging clue what to give him." I sighed and leaned back on the sofa. She studied me and smiled.

"Well, why not give him a necklace? That reminds you of your relationship, marriage?" She suggested. I looked at her for a moment and nodded.

"Of course, great idea, Yui, thank you." I smiled, hugging her before I released her and walked out, taking the limo to the town.

Ayato's P.O.V

I walked around in the store, looking after the perfect gift to Amie. (Yes, they have the same birthday cx) I sighed deeply and walked to the cashier, gave her one of my smiles.

"Hey, I am looking after a necklace to my love, she has her 18th birthday tomorrow, so yeah, I am looking after something to her." The cashier looked up and smiled.

"Sure, I might know the perfect gift to her." She smiled and went to the necklace section.

Later

I held the little necklace box in my hand and walked home, I yawned quietly and looked up towards the moon, I smiled weakly and went back into the mansion, I greeted the others and walked up to my room, plopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Next Day

I woke up, realizing I had my clothes on, I felt embarrassed and stepped out of the bed, I pulled of my clothes and took out a white shirt and pair of jeans, I walked out of the room and searched around after Amie, I itched my head and went down to the garden, I hummed on a melody she used to sing when I felt tired or something. I stopped by the roses and picked up one of them, I studied it and smiled at it, it was midnight-blue, just like Amie's eye-colour.

"Ayato?" Her timid, cute voice came from beside of me. I spun my head and met one of her smiles.

"Hey, beauty." I grinned and hugged her.

"Happy Birthday, TeddyBear." She giggled and pulled out a box, I looked down at it and opened it. Inside of it, was a silver necklace with skull on it, I laughed and kissed on her cheek.

"It's beautiful, Amie, here, I have this for you." I said and gave it to her. She took it and opened it, she laid her hand on her mouth and smiled like crazy, hugging me tight.

"Thank you, thank you. It's wonderful, Ayato." She smiled again and looked at me. I nodded and looked down. She seemed to be worried and tilted her head at the side.

"What is it? Is it something wrong with the gift?" She asked. I shook my head and hugged her.

"No, nothing is wrong, it's perfect, but you are my greatest gift of them all~."

Well, well, tomorrow, it will be Subaru's turn and then I will write the sequel ^-^ Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^