Amnesia - Ruki Mukami OneShot

A/N: This oneshot will not be in parts, sorry, but this one will have a happy ending ^^ You might cry, but don't blame me ;P (Yeah, maybe ;-;) Anyway, enjoy ~

---------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V

Ruki stood outside of the hospital room and held a bouquet of (Favorite flower). She were in an terrible accident and caused her amnesia. (See the note in the end). Ruki was shocked to hear that she doesn't even remember him, not the times she spent with him, cuddling and all. He was traumatized. He loved her so much. She were the girl who understood him the most, what he has been through his entire life. She never left his side, no matter the cost and he was happy for it. Once the doctor left the room, he took a deep breath and took a step inside of the white area. Y/N were lying on the bed and read (Favorite book/magazine) and hummed lightly. Ruki was happy to see her in such of a happy mood. When she stopped reading, her eyes moved from the bed towards the grey-haired male.

"Why are you visiting me every day?" She asked in curiosity and tilted her head at the side. Ruki smiled and placed the bouquet on the table beside of the bed and sat down on the chair.

"You still don't believe me, but you are my girlfriend, you were in an accident and lost your memories and me as well." He replied and kissed on her forehead. Y/N flinched a bit, but sooner relaxed by his touch. It felt good to have him around, they can talk about different things, jokes or something.

"Oh, I see..." She looked down and felt terrible. She doesn't remember clearly about what happened, she only has a vague memory about this guy. It felt like she knew him longer than she thought. His voice was raspy and smooth, before all this, she remembered that Ruki is a vampire and she wasn't afraid of it. She stood at his side.

"Hey, look at me." Y/N turned around to face him and smiled lightly. Ruki touched her cheek gently and kissed it. She felt the blush cover her face and looked down at the bed. The male smiled and hugged her closely.

"There is no need of all this, Y/N." He whispered and laid his fore-head on her shoulder, small tears formed in his eyes and smiled.

"You are my world, you are my light, whenever I have these nightmares, you are there for me. I am happy, Y/N, so happy." He closed his eyes and felt her hands on his back. She stroke lightly and laid her chin on his head. Like holding a child.

"I am happy because you are visiting me every day, because if you didn't, then no one would, I am happy because you are doing it." She smiled and kissed on his forehead. He looked up and kissed back.

"I promise, I'll make you remember me, I swear." Ruki tilted his forehead against hers, smiling.

"Even it's going to take a while..." He chuckled and kissed her softly on the lips.

You are my world, my everything, the light who lightens up the darkness inside of me. I love you so much. That's why I make this promise. It's because I don't want to lose you.

Note: Amnesia is a very serious tragedy for the brain. It causes you to lose all of your memories, about everything. This is very serious and this shouldn't be taken so lightly. This note is for those who doesn't understand what Amnesia truly means.

Yes, done with this. After Azu-chan's oneshot, I'll make the Yuuma x OC!Male fanfic ^^ Hoped you liked this one, if you want more, please, request and leave in the comments below and take care ~