9 - Angel

Amie's P.O.V

I haven't spoke to Ayato since I told him about the truth. But what really is about, I need time to think, do I really love him or not? That's the question. I sat down on a couch in the living room and sighed.

"What's the matter?" Yui passed with teacups in her hand and gave one of them to me, I smiled weakly and took against it.

"Has Ayato spoken anything yet?" I asked her and seemed to be worried. She shook her head.

"No, not since when we came home." She replied and stirred around the spoon. I didn't say anything and looked down. I looked down and clenched my fists.

'He really is angry on me, maybe if I can talk him out or maybe he will not listen to me?'  The scene up in the roof replayed over and over again. How can I be so stupid? I drank up the tea and put it own.

"Thanks, Yui, for listening to me." I smiled weakly and went up to my room, when I stepped into the room, I saw Laito in the balcony. I shut my mouth and picked up my rosary. Laito spun around and smiled.

"Amie, good to see you." He stood behind me and laid his arms around my waist. I blushed and sooner smiled.

"Hey, Laito." He grinned and stroke over my neck. I suddenly realized what happened, I pushed him away and ran away to the closest church. I locked the door and breathed heavily.

'He is a vampire, they don't like church, maybe?' I thought and reached to the altar. I looked behind me, to be sure that he didn't follow me. I smiled in relief and knotted my hands together.

"God, is there something I have done wrong?
I have failed completely, I have betrayed the boy I loved
Does that make me a bad person?
I never asked for this, I wanted to be alone in the rain
Not being found."

"Wouldn't bother to ask him, because I would not get an answer." Laito stood in front of the door and grinned. I spun around and stared at him. What the heck?! How could he?

"How could you get in here? I thought the church were supposd to effect on you vampires." My voice were in shock and kept staring at him. He laughed and stepped closer.

"Baka, I am not that kind of a old, classical vampire who turns into a bat, just no." He chuckled and tilted his head at his side.

"By the way, why did you run away from me?" He grinned again and grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away, but did not succeed.

"I was scared, I thought you would bite me." I replied and met his eyes. He raised one of eyebrows and smiled.

"Why would I hurt you, my childhood friend?" He leaned closer to my ear and sooner, I could feel his hot breath against my neck, caused me to shiver. Once again, I tried, but it didn't work. I could him laugh and played with my skirt. The scarlet colour covered my face as I finally pulled away from him.

"What's wrong with you?! You were not like this when we met!" I exclaimed, but fell backwards, feeling the altar against my back. He put one of his hands on his hip and smiled.

"People change, Amie, did you not realize it yet?" He pinned me against the hard wood and grinned. I didn't reply and looked at the side. He smiled once again and licked on my neck. I bit my bottom lip and pulled back.

"Stop it!" I demanded and laid my hand on his half-open shirt. He raised one of his eyebrows and leaned closer.

"Everytime you call my name, makes me so excited." He cooed in my ear and pulled down my sleeve to drink some more. I felt this feeling inside of my stomach and stared at the ceiling. What's the matter with him? He never acted in this way before or am I being mistaken? He pulled back and picked up my leg. Kissing it slowly before biting. I whimpered and hit back of my head against the altar. I almost cried and closed my eyes. After a while, he looked up and leaned towards my neck.

"Now, my little Angel, follow me down to Hell." 

*Nosebleed* >-< Anyway, what do you think? If you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^