8 - Memories/Confessing

Amie's P.O.V

I woke up and realized that I slept in Shu's arms. I smiled for myself and raised quietly up from his arms, I looked down at him and giggled quitely, he looked so adorable when he was sleeping. I decided to go up to my room and change some clothes. I put on my outfit and walked down to the car.

When I got to school, I walked around and studied some more places, I suddenly realized that I had my IPod in my pocket, I picked it up and started to listen some music. But stopped when I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw a huy with blonde curly and mismatched eyes.

"Ah, you are the new girl, ne~?" He asked and clapped with his hands. I tilted my head at the side and nodded in confusion.

"Um, yes, why ask?"

"No, I have just heard about you, by the way, nice voice you got." He whispered close to my ear, caused me to shiver, but shook it off.

"Thanks, I am off now." I said and started to walk away. I could hear him chuckle before he disappeared. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the roof.

~ Flashback ~

"Mommy? What's for dinner?" I asked and tilted my head at the side with curiosity in my voice. She gave me one of her wonderful smiles and pulled me into a hug.

"It's a surprise." She laughed and poked on my nose. I giggled and looked up to her while I played with her old necklace.

"Mom?" I asked and met her eyes, she smiled down at me.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Will you stay with me? Forever?" I asked and smiled. She nodded and pointed at my heart.

"Always, in your heart, no matter what happens, we stick together, right?" She smiled and laid her forehead against mine. I nodded again and giggled.

"I love you, mom." I said and hugged her, she kept it and stroke her hand over my hair.

"I love you too, Amie, I love you too..."

~ Back, Present ~

I opened my eyes and searched around in the area. It was 11 years ago since mother's loss, not that I could remember much from. I sighed and leaned against the cold wall, the moon was shining brightly when I gazed against it and smiled. 

"Enjoying the moon, huh?" Ayato appeared beside of me and smiled lightly. I nodded in agreement and looked up again.

"It kind of reminds me when I was with my mother, every night, we were stargazing, can never forget that." I sighed in relief and met his yellow-greenish eyes. He smiled in reply and looked down into his hands.

"You know, Amie. I got something to tell you." He blushed lightly and looked at the side to hide his embarrassment.  I looked at him confused, but sooner smiled.

"What is it?" He took a deep shaky breath and stood up, grabbing my hand and pulled me up, so I could feel his breath against my face, he placed his finger and thumb on my chin and made face forward to him. 

"I know this sounds too much cliché, but I have to admit that I....love you." He confessed and placed his lips against mine. My eyes were wide open and pulled back. He seemed concerned and held his hands in mine.

"What's the matter?" He stroke away some hair from my face. I shook my head and looked down.

"It's nothing, but I'm..." He cut me off by putting down the necklace he gave me 2 years ago and a kiss on my lips. I hesitated and pulled back once again, I got myself from his grip and sighed.

"I am sorry, Ayato, but I...I don't really love you." I said and put back the necklace in his hand, I bit my bottom lip and ran away from him with tears in my eyes. Leaving Ayato heartbroken, almost tore my heart apart, but I wasn't ready for another chance. Not from him, not yet.

Fuu ;-; Once again, I hate to write when one of my character leaves the other one heartbroken xc Anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^