20 - Secrets Revealed

A/N: So much drama, so much action, wow O.O

----------------------------

'Cordelia's' P.O.V

"So the brothers has gathered around, how kind of you." I grinned and leaned against the sofa. Kanato looked up at me with no expression at all on his face, I tilted my head at the side and lifted up my hand.

"Kanato, my little songbird, why don't you sing to me as you did before in the old days?" The Lolita boy shook his head and pulled the Teddy closer.

"No, not after what you have done to...Leyla." He whispered the last words and stared at me. I flinched back and growled.

"Don't talk about the filthy girl when I am around!" I yelled and raised myself from the couch. Ayato looked up and glared at me.

"She was not filthy! I loved her all over my heart, b-but you ruined it! You ruined my life, always thinking about something else than over me! You NEVER cared about me, Laito or Kanato, you were too busy to compete against Beatrix about who's children were the best!" He exclaimed and pointed at me with his finger. I stepped back and were loss after words, but grinned.

"You are definitely right, Ayato. I did use you guys to prove Beatrix that you are better than her children." In the corner of my right eye, I caught Reiji growling quietly and looked dwon onto the floor. 

"To be honest with you, Shu, I know someone who burnt down your friend's village." I grinned wider and laid my head on my hand. He raised one of his eyebrows and pulled out the earplugs.

"Who?" I smiled and pointed at his black-haired younger brother with glasses.

"Your lovely brother, Reiji." His eyes widened and clenched his fists. In anger, he ran and grabbed his collar, pulling him up from the floor. 

"Why? Why?!" He yelled at his face. For the first time, I saw Reiji's scared face and tried to remain calm. 

"I-I am sorry, Shu, I never-" He got cut off by Shu and threw him over the fence, hitting on the floor beneath him. I smiled in happiness and clapped with my hands.

"This is getting too exciting to watch." I leaned against the fence. The others stared at the older brothers while Shu grabbed Reiji and threw him against the wall.

"Besides, Shu, that's not all, he even hired Yui's father to kill your precious mother because of his jealousy towards you." The anger became worse as he pulled up a pole from the fireplace. Subaru stared at them and stood between them.

"Stop! What helps if you use your revenge towards him, it won't help at all." He said while blocking the punch from Shu. Shu growled in response and tried to push Subaru away, but held back.

"Shu, listen now! I said listen, what gives? Revenge won't help! Yuma is still alive or shall I say Edgar?!" He yelled and pushed Shu away towards the wall. I looked down in excitement and smiled, but then sighed and waved off Ricther.

"I had my fun now, I shall leave this body for now and I will return." I smiled and disappeared from Amie's body.

Hey, I am sooooooooo sorry for not updating, I had lots of things to finish :c I even finished 8th grade over the summer break cx Besides, Cordelia will show up in the next chapter, so it's not over yet :3  Anyway, hope you liked this chapter, leave a comment below and take care ^-^