OneShot; Laito - Childhood Friends Or Maybe?

A/N: While I was thinking about the plot to this Laito-oneshot, I was on Quotev and read about some stuff, until I came to a story, a fanfic about the anime Free! with Makoto as the love interest and came to a chapter when him and the reader meet again, but stuff is happening during that chapter, so I was just thinking, this oneshot might be a little teary-eyed *Reaches tissues for you* Here you go, enjoy ^-;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V ~ 10 years ago

"Laito! Where are you?" You were playing hide and seek with your beloved friend Laito, you knew he was a bit of a perv, but you didn't care about that. He was cheerfully and filled with energy every time he met you. You and him met during a visit in his home, your dad was sort of a business man and went to their mansion. You found this guy playing along with his other twin brothers. You could hear him giggle, but didn't knew where, though you knew he was a vampire. 

"Right here~" He sang and hugged you from behind, you laughed and blushed when he planted a kiss on your neck.

"Stop scaring me, you redhead." You pouted and grinned a little. He itched back of his neck and laughed, then smiled.

"Well, I couldn't help it." He grinned and turned you towards him, seriousness written all over his face.

"I got something to confess." He said and looked into your eyes. You opened your mouth to say something but felt something soft. It was his lips. His lips at yours! You blushed darker and kept the kiss, you felt him smile and hugged you softly.

"I love you, y/n-chan." He whispered and laid his chin on your shoulder. You bit your bottom lip and smiled.

"Love you too, red-head."

Present ~

You held your boyfriend's hand tightly as you walked around the store. You have recently moved away from France and came back to Japan. You met him in a café and since then, you have been together with him. You glanced at him and smiled.

"I will be right back, I will go to the bathroom." You said and kissed him on his cheek and walked away towards the bathroom. When you were there, the door to the men opened and met pair of green eyes. You stopped and stared at him, you tried to puzzle his face and your eyes widened in surprise.

"L-laito?"

Laito's P.O.V

I washed my hands and sighed. I have been kept thinking about Y/N since she moved away to France for the next 10 years, I have even thinking about her, that she will come back someday. I bit my bottom lip and straighten my black t-shirt and jacket, I opened the door and stopped on my tracks, I met pair of e/c concerned and surprised eyes.

"L-laito?" She stuttered and stared at me. I couldn't help but smile and embraced her.

"Is it really you?" I whispered and looked into her eyes, she opened her mouth to say something but got interrupted by a voice.

"What's going on, y/n?" The boy asked and tilted his head in confusion, I already knew the answer who he was and released her from my grip.

"Hiroshi, this is my...childhood friend Laito. And Laito, this is my boyfriend...Hiroshi." She mumbled and looked down onto the ground, blushing. I stared at her and felt pain and betrayal in my heart.

"Nice to meet you, Laito, y/n has talked about you." He said and bowed in front of me while I did the same, I glanced at her and sighed quietly, making up a smile.

"I...I have to go now, see...you later." I waved and walked away from them, looking down onto the floor. Don't look back, don't look back, but I did it anyway. I met her pained eyes as she turned away and disappeared with her boyfriend. I tried not to cry and swallowed nervously, tears threatening beneath my eyelids.

Later ~

I decided to pay y/n a little visit before going home for real. I stood outside of the door and hesitated for a bit and heard loud noises from inside, I took a deep breath before knocking. It went silent for a bit and saw someone open the door, Hiroshi saw me and growled quietly, looking back at y/n and put on his jacket.

"I won't come back, be happy with your new boyfriend." Wow, he really did put some empathy in boyfriend. He walked away and I looked in to meet a teary-eyed y/n. I swallowed and closed the door after me and walked to his, taking of my shoes.

"What happened, y/n-chan?" I asked and embraced her as I did before she moved away. She sobbed quietly and held me close.

"W-we got into a fight about you and he was pissed about it." She explained and looked up at me. I smiled a bit and kissed on her forehead.

"Don't worry about him anymore, he won't hurt you as long I am here." I whispered and placed my lips on hers. She gladly accepted and held me close.

That night, I won't even forget. I love y/n-chan so much and will protect her from everything danger. I can't leave her. She means everything to me.

I am not even sure about the ending but hoped you liked it ^^" The next one; The Sakamaki Brothers c:< Anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care cx