11 - Yuma

A/N: In the last chapter, I asked you guys about which guy Amie shall end up with, it's gonna be so difficult, but we will see ^^ Anyway, will remind you that I will be making different endings :3

Amie's P.O.V ~ 3 months later ~

I walked around in the school and sang quietly. It has been three months when Ayato stopped talking to me, I sighed in frustration and stopped by a note showing up on the wall.

"Winter's Ball are coming up! Be aware, have a partner before you enter. The party will be hold next week on Friday, it will start 21.00" My eyes were wide open, I started to walk and daydreamed about the party next week until I bumped into someone.

"Neko-chan." Kou smiled and hugged me tightly. I laughed and kept the hug.

"Hi, Blondie, what's up?" I asked while I released him from my grip. He grinned and laid his arm around my shoulder.

"I am gonna perform next week, on the ball." He smiled happily and looked down at me with his mis-matched eyes.

"By the way, as best friends, shall we go there together?" He met my eyes and I nodded, smiling.

"Of course, Blondie, that sounds perfect." I smiled and waved him off to the next lesson.

I sat down in front of the desk and picked up my book while the teacher said some names.

"Amie, you will work with Yuma, you will choose the topic you want to work with and return it on next Monday, can you handle that?" I looked up from the book and gave her an look like 'Are you kidding with me?' I looked back at Yuma and saw him grinning at me. I sighed in disbelief and picked up my book, leaving the classroom with Teddy behind me. We reached to the poolroom, which was quiet when we arrived, I sat down and picked up the book.

"So, what kind of do you want to work with?" I asked and met his hazel-brown eyes, he shrug his arms and leaned back against the wall. I felt uncomfortable in the way he looked at me, I put away the book and stepped up from the position I were in.

"I will be back." I said and walked away to the toilet. I locked myself in and sighed in relief. God, I hate that guy, just like Laito, but in a worst way. I washed my face and fixed my hair, suddenly, I heard someone behind me. I spun around and studied the room.

"Hello?" I asked unsure and did not like the current situation. A small smirk appeared on the stranger's face as he boxed me into a corner. I looked up and recongized the pony-tail, Yuma.

"What the? Why are you here? This is the girls' bathroom." I said annoyed and tried to push him off, but he leaned closer.

"I have watched you many times by now, I can't hold it in anymore." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I swallowed my sounds and breathed heavily.

"Please, stop, we need...to continue with our...work." I swallowed my groan who almost escaped my mouth and almost came out from his grip, but he held harder. A small chuckle came from him and pulled back.

"Now, for the finale." He said slowly and placed his lips against mine. My eyes were wide open and heard the door knock.

"Amie? You okay? We need to go." Laito asked and sounded worried. I saw Yuma's glare and looked at the door.

"I..I am okay." I lied, but knew he would hear both of us. He sighed.

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem like it." He responded. I looked back at Yuma and swallowed.

"Please, help." I whispered. Sooner, I heard Laito punch the door, I gazed at the hole he created with his bare hands. Yuma growled and glared at me.

"You will pay for this." He whispered and disappeared. I fell down to my knees and almost cried, Laito came in and helped me up.

"Come on, we will get you home." His words relaxed me a bit when we got out and picked up my bag, I smiled at him and waved to Kou before we stepped into the car and went home.

Likey-like it? c: Be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^