Special Chapter; Kanato, Bake A Cake

A/N; Aw yeah xD Time for a chappy with the little cutie freak :3 Alright, everyone, this will contain cute, adorable, funny moments and....Sweets! *-* Anyway, enjoy this chap :3

-------------------------------------------

Amie's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen, preparing the food as usual. I smelt the flavour of curry, mixed with spicy spices. Ayato came in and kissed me on the cheek, smiling and hugged me from behind.

"This smells delicious, what is it?" He gave the curious look on his face. I giggled and laid my index finger on my lips.

"It's a secret, you will see." I answered and pecked on his lips. He pouted and groaned, but sooner smiled.

"Okay, fine, after the dinner, come up to my room, it will be a surprise." He whispered close enough to my ear and sooner released me from his grip. The colour of red covered my face as I turned off the stove and brought the soup to everyone else.

~ After dinner ~

I washed the dishes and put them at the side. I took a deep breath and was on my way out of the kitchen when Kanato appeared from nowhere.

"Jesus Christ, Kanato, stop teleport." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. But then, over my surprise, Kanato grabbed my hands and gave me the puppy look, looks very similiar to Ayato's. No wonder why they are twins or triplets.

"Amie-chan, will you make a cake? Or I don't know." He blushed and itched back of his neck, smiling little nervously and glanced towards the ground. I was surprised over his request, but sooner smiled.

"Of course, I would love too." I responded and walked to the cabinets. He followed after me like a lost puppet and stopped.

"What sort of cake, Kanato-kun?" Hhe shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Whatever you please to make." He replied. I nodded and smiled, grabbing the ingredients. Then an idea appeared in my mind and smiled at Kanato.

"Hey, will you bake a cake with me?" He looked up from the chair and smiled brightly, nodding in response.

~ Later ~

After trying to open the flour bag, which ended up we both got flour on our faces and mixing all ingredients together, we sat in front of the oven and watch the cake who was inside.

"Good god, that took time." I chuckled and smiled at Kanato. He nodded and watched at the cake.

"Yes, it did." He replied and looked at me with his beautiful purple eyes. I smiled tiredly and leaned my head against his shoulder. He seemed to resist, but changed his mind when I fell asleep. He smiled down at me and laid his arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks for the help, Amie-chan."

Mah, it's too adorable *w* I just....I can't, seriously, at the same time, Kanato is cute and freaky xc But yeah, someone else who thinks in that way? Anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^