6 - Flashback #4

I didn't know what really happened, I returned home from judo class, I thought everything was right, but when I opened my door, I saw blood tracks on the floor. My eyes were wide and I started to follow it's track. My heart stopped when I saw the wounded person.

"DAD!" I screamed in pain and called after the ambulance.

I waited outside of the room and stared down into my hands. The doctors came out and told me that he was fine, but didn't got so much time left. I decided to walk in and sat down, held his hands in mine. He looked down at me with his messy, brown hair and his tired deep-blue eyes. He smiled against me and stroke my cheek weakly.

"Don't be like that, you and your smile means the world to me." He whispered and held my hand tight. I tried to smile, but failed completely.

"I love you, dad." I whispered and laid down my head on his lap. He stroke away some piece of my hair to meet my eyes.

"I will always love you, Amie, no matter what happens, I'll be there, in your heart." He held me closer and it burnt underneath my eyelids, I didn't want the tears escape from my eyes. Minutes passed and I fell asleep, dad's breathing became weaker and weaker for every minute, until it stopped. I woke up and stared at him.

"No, dad...Wake up, wake up!" I exclaimed and shook him, but failed. Dad fell into eternal sleep. I felt how the tears fell down and I fell down onto my knees, crying in pain and loss.

Amie's P.O.V

I saw how his coffin sank down to the bottom of the ground, I stared emotionless at it and threw down the white rose I held into my hand. When I started to move, I felt somone's hand on my shoulder.

"Amie, you alright?" The familiar voice belonged to Ayato as I spun around and hugged him tightly. He held me close to his chest and laid his head against mine.

"I am so sorry about the loss, Amie." He gently stroke my cheek and kissed it. I didn't reply and pulled him closer.

"Thanks to be around, Ayato. There is no one else out there for me." I whispered and looked up at him. He smiled softly and didn't let me go.

"You are welcome, Amie." He replied and kissed on my forehead. 

"Ayato? Are you coming?" The voice were unfamiliar and I spun my head around to face the stranger. She looked alot like me and tilted her head at the side. Ayato gave her an apologetic smile and released me.

"Sorry, Leyla, I am coming." He smiled and walked to her, giving her a kiss on her lips. I stared at him and didn't say anything.

"Our relationship were fake? All this fucking time?!" I exclaimed and stared at him. He pulled back and were loss of words.

"Amie, I can explain, just wait." He said and stretched out his hand to grab mine, but I pulled it back.

"I don't want to see you anymore, live happily ever after with that girl, I hate you! I fucking hate you!" I screamed and pulled off the necklace he gave me as a gift from my 14th birthday and threw it against him, running away from him. Tears in my eyes.

;-; * Cries in a corner * So sad, loses her dad and found out that Ayato were together with somebody else :c Anyway, if you liked this, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^