10 - Music

A/N: Yea, tenth chapter cx Hope you will enjoy this :3 By the way, I have one question, who deserves Amie? Shu, Ayato or Laito? o:< Besides, this chapter contain.... Um, nose bleeding moments XD

---------------------

Amie's P.O.V

I studied my clothes who were tore apart by Laito, when we were in the church. I sighed and changed into a periwinkle-coloured top and a white skirt, I fixed with my hair and walked to the music room, when I stepped in, I did not notice Shu, maybe he is in his room, I should not bother him. I sat down in front of the piano and started to play. I closed my eyes and kept playing. When I was done, I stepped up from the piano and walked towards the door when it suddenly opened. I looked up and saw Shu, smiling to me.

"I knew I would find you here." He said and closed the door. I looked confused at him.

"What? What do you mean?" He didn't reply and pushed me further in. I blushed and didn't realized what he was up to. When I reached to wall, he blocked my way and cupped my face with his hands, smiling to me.

"I want to give you this." He mumbled and leaned closer, giving me a kiss that no one has ever giving me before, deep, lovable and passionate. I blushed like mad and kept the kiss. His arms slid around my waist and pulled me closer. It felt like one single kiss turns into another. He pulled me back and let me catch some air. He smiled and let me go.

"Do you know how to play violin?" He asked and tilted his head at the side. I shook my head.

"No, wish I did." I replied and sighed. He grinned and led me towards the small violin.

"It's easy, hold the end on your neck and your other hand on the edge, there we go." He stood close behind me and showed. I blushed again and nodded.

"Okay, now what?" I asked and looked up to him. Another grin appeared on his face and helped out fingers onto the strings.

"Follow my lead." He said and started to play on his, I looked up and tried to follow, but it didn't work. I sighed and put it down. I sat down on the couch and looked at him. 

"It's not helping, I can't play it, I am sorry." I looked down against my hands. Suddenly, I felt how he sat down beside of me and held me close. 

"Don't say something like that, it will work, I promise." He smiled towards me and kissed me softly on the lips. 

Ayato's P.O.V

I had my hands in my pocket and walked to the music room. For some reason, I got the feeling to play the piano, I held Amie's necklace closer to my chest and knew I will find her there. I hope she has forgotten about the earlier event. I looked around and took a deep breath, but stopped when I heard some sounds from the music room. I stopped and opened the door.

"Is every-" My voice stopped when I saw Shu kissing Amie. My heart stopped for the moment and dropped the necklace. I felt how the tears burnt under my eyelids, I spun around and ran away. Fuck. Fuck! Why? Why must this happen? The door opened and Amie ran after me.

"Wait, Ayato!" She yelled, I didn't listen and ran to my room, leaning against the wall, sinking down to the ground. Amie ran in and breathed after air.

"Ayato, what's the matter?" She asked and looked at me with worried eyes. I didn't say anything and stood up on the floor.

"Get out." I mumbled and sighed.

"But..."

"I said GET OUT!" I burst out and glared at her with anger in my eyes. She seemed to be scared and ran away. I closed the door and locked it, I sat down and pulled up my knees to my face, so it looked like I was a ball. The tears ran out, I couldn't hold it in anymore, just why?

"Outside, I show my anger, but the inside of me, I show love, but why...I can't stand angry at you, you're...the girl I wanted. But I can't have you in my arms, not loving you in the same way he does. I give up, you have chosen yours, I will be on my own."

*Sobs and sits in a corner* I can't take it anymore D: This is just too sad :c Anyway, if you enjoyed this, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^