4 - Flashback #2

Alright, let's get this started :3 * Updating, updating *

--------------------

Amie's P.O.V

Me, Laito, Kanato and Ayato decided to play Hide And Seek. I was hiding behind a shelf and saw how Ayato looked around with a confused face. I giggled for myself and saw the two other brothers hiding behind the garden house. Without noticing it, Ayato came to me with a inhuman speed.

"Got you." He laughed and took a grip on my wrist, pulling me out from the hiding place. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, you got me." I smiled wide and looked around after Laito and Kanato.

"Have you seen the others?" He asked curiously. I kept my mouth shut and shrug my shoulder. Ayato seemed bit of annoyed, but smiled.

"You are supposed to answer Yours Truly." He demanded and waved with his hand. I laughed and shook my head.

"I have no clue, sorry." I grinned and started to help search after the others. After a while, the Lolita boy and Laito came out and laughed.

"Good try, both of you, so what do you want to play now?" He asked and stood once again behind of me. Ayato shrug his shoulders.

"I don't know, I don't even know how long mother will spend time with her father." He said and itched his head. I nodded in agreement. 

"They have been there for a while, I am getting worried now." I responded and saw the others nod.

"Well then, me and Kanato can stay here and chase some butterflies, right, Kanato?" He asked and looked at his little brother. He nodded and held his teddybear close.

"Yes." He replied and walked away with Laito. Ayato gazed after them and sighed.

"Now I am bored." He said and crossed his arms over his chest. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, I have a place to show you." I said and practically pulled him to the meadow that I used to be when I needed time to be alone. I sat down between the flowers and took up a beautiful flower. Ayato's face got covered by the scarlet colour and sat down beside of me.

"Why here? It's waste of time-" He got cut off by me when I placed the flower on his hair, I leaned back and clapped with my hands.

"You look so adorable, Ayato." I smiled and tilted my head at the side. He didn't reply and looked at the side, to hide his embarrassment.

"T-thanks." He stuttered and smiled against me. I giggled and gave him a light kiss on his cheek.

"You are welcome, Ayato." I replied and smiled again. He looked at me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"You know, my life is not easy as it looks like." He said and studied the lake in front of us. I looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He looked up and met my eyes.

"My mom is...kind of abusive, I don't study, I don't obey her. I wish that I had your life." He sighed and picked up a rose from a bush. I didn't understand him and itched my head.

"How was your mom before she passed away?" He asked and looked at me. I looked down at the grass and played with it. 

"She was nice, a mom who can hold you in comfort when you had a nightmare. A mom who can cook delicious food, helping you with problems." I replied and laid down on my back. Ayato sat down beside of me and stroke my cheek softly.

"I am sorry about the loss, must have been painful to lose somebody that loves you much." He almost whispered and pulled me into a hug. I blushed and didn't say anything.

"You know, I am not normal, I am not human." He said and looked down to face my eyes. He opened his mouth and pointed at the two fangs who was sticking out. I gasped and pulled back.

"I am a vampire." He whispered and looked down, then hiding his face behind his hands.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." He said and looked at me with tears in his eyes. I hugged him from behind and laid my chin on his shoulder.

"I am not scared, Ayato, I am just surprised." I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He blushed and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding me." He replied and hugged me.

"But you must know, I am not the only one, Laito and Kanato as well are also vampires." He said and looked down at me. I nodded and smiled, not saying anything and laid down my head on his chest.

"My my, seems like you are having fun." Laito said and chuckled. Me and Ayato looked up and blushed in embarrassment. We both pulled back and Ayato stood up.

"D-don't mistaken us, okay?" He stuttered and was nervous. Kanato smiled and looked at us.

"Ayato, we must get going, mom said it." He stated and pulled the teddy closer. Ayato nodded and looked at me.

"Good to see you, Amie, see you inte future or some time around." He grinned and kissed on my cheek before disappearing.

Kawaii *-* <33 So adorable, anyway, if you enjoyed the chapter, please, leave a comment below and take care ^-^