12 - Abuse

A/N: Ne, ne, me cookies, got to tell you something, this chapter contains....abuse and I recommend for those who do not like it, don't read, anyway, enjoy / TOOS. P.S Is it me or does anyone else fall for hot, pervert guys in anime, like Laito, Yuma or someone else? o:< And also, this chapter won't be so long :c

-------------------------------------

Amie's P.O.V

More school, means more Yuma. I sighed while we arrived to school, I stepped out from the car and walked to the corridor. Someone blocked the way for me. I stopped and met Kou's worried eyes.

"Are you okay, Amie? You seemed to be worry alot yesterday." He asked when we walked to the classroom. I shrug my arms and smiled.

"Don't worry about, Kou. I am just little shaken by yesterday." He raised his eyesbrows and sighed. He shook his head and saw the group of girls in front of us. I smiled and nodded. He didn't reply and hugged me, before he smiled and waved to them.

"Hello, my sweet girls, how do you feel?"

~ In class ~

Me and Yuma went back to the poolroom and continued with our work. We were quiet during the project. Once again, I felt uncomfortable the way he looked at me. Angry, hateful eyes. I put away the book and stood up before he pinned me down on the floor with inhuman speed. I stared up at him and were loss of words. 

"Because of yesterday, you will recieve your punishment." He whispered into my ear and bit me hard enough. I whimpered and closed my eyes.

"Stop, Yuma, please." I almost screamed when he bit me harder. He growled and threw me against the hard wall behind me, I stared down at my hands and coughed, my throat were dry and my eyes, full with tears of pain.

"Worthless human!" He said annoyed and held me against the wall. I cried and pushed him away.

"Stop, please!" I begged and felt the pain rising up everytime he smashed my back against the wall. He released my collar and stared at me. 

"Filthy bitch, always whining." He picked me up and threw me against the water, I tried to reach the surface but were too weak. He dragged me up from the water and bit me on the leg, I whimpered and pulled back.

"Stop it, now!" My voice were broken and felt the tears stream down. He didn't listen and grabbed me with his big hands.

"I don't listen to lousy mortals like you." He growled and threw me down on the ground, causing to hit my head on the edge to the pool. I screamed in pain and crawled to the wall. I could barely speak or defend myself. He grinned more evilish and bit me on the neck, very, very hard. I couldn't move, speak or even try to do something. My eyes started to lose the sight as he drank from my blood, he didn't stop. After a while, he pulled back and smiled down to me.

"Pleasure to be with you." He bent down and picked up his bag while he left the room. I lied on the floor, tried to breath, tried to move, but it felt like my body was numb. The door opened and I heard the footsteps coming closer.

"Amie? Amie! Can you hear me?" I didn't recognize the voice, I tried to open up my eyes before I drifted to darkness.

Aouchy, I told you :c Anyway, if you liked this one, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^