15 - The Jealous, Creepy Freak

A/N: Some of you suggest to me that I haven't wrote anything about Kanato yet, so I will put him here :3

------------------------------

Amie's P.O.V

I woke up beside Ayato, without clothes of course. He found me up in the roof after Kou bit and kissed me. I sat up on the bed and put some clothes on, it contained a baby-blue dress with white dots on it, I walked away from the room to the kitchen, to get something to eat. I searched around the cabinet, I sighed and closed the last one.

"Amie?" Kanato stood in the end of the hallway and tilted his head at the side. I flinched back and smiled in relief.

"Hey, Kanato, sorry, I was searching after something to eat." I smiled at him and started to walk away, but got stopped by him.

"Before you go, there is something I need to show you something, my collection." He gave the smile who gave me shivers down through my spine. I calmed myself down and nodded.

"Of course, lead me to it." He nodded slowly and grabbed my hand, pulled me outside and to a door, leading to the underground

"I wonder where he is leading me?" I looked at him and came down to the so called basement. My heart started to race like mad as we entered to the strange room. We passed by some creepy, eerie wax dolls beside of us. Their eyes were emotionless, staring down at us, dressed in beautiful wedding dresses. 

"Kanato, what are these exactly?" I asked when we reached to the end. He stopped and started to laugh with no humor at all, just creepiness. 

"These wax dolls are not ordinary dolls, they were real women, sacrifical brides." He spun around and stared at me. I began to run in panic, but got stopped by him and got pushed to the wall, he blocked my way and dropped the teddy he loved the most. 

"You can't go away from me now, Amie, I have watched you from a distance and already decided that you will be forever mine." He grinned and pushed me harder against the wall.

"Thinking that my little, pathetic brother Ayato can claim you his? Stop pretending, damn it!" He exclaimed and could feel his cold lips against the nape of my neck. I breathed heavily and pushed him off.

"I am not pretending, Kanato, I love Ayato, I don't even care what happened to him in the past. You are the one who must stop with this madness!" The words I said blew him off. But as I not expected, he laughed and shook his head.

"You are really such an idiot, Amie, always were." He snickered and pulled down my sleeve to my dress. Before I could react, I felt his teeth sinking into my skin. I swallowed my scream and whimpered.

"Kanato, stop it." The words barely escaped my lips as he bit my neck instead. He pushed himself against me and kept drinking. He pulled away and smiled with no happiness, just nothing.

"There, there, stop crying." He stroke away the tears who streamed down from my eyes, I pulled back and kept crying.

"Now, dear Amie-chan, what kind of glass-eye ball color do you want? Dark blue like your eyes or green?" 

Kanato, the little guy is creepy, but cute at the same time D:< Anyway, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^