25 - Finale

A/N: Boys and girls (Mostly girls) I want to tell you, thank you so much for reading my story, I am so happy and quite surprised how it got popular, when I wrote the two of the chapters, I thought no one would read the story, but when I kept writing, I gathered more and more readers and got even more votes than before, I am really happy and thank you for reading :).

-------------------------------------------

Ayato's P.O.V

I took Amie's body downstairs to the living room and laid her down on the sofa, waiting for Reiji to finish his cure against Cordelia. I sat down on the couch, looking at her pure, innocent face. I felt bad about what I did to her in the past, not telling her the truth, betraying her, leaving her, all the stuff that I thought about, it only made it worse. Reiji came down with the tiny, little bottle in his hand. I raised myself from the couch and cupped my hands together.

"Did you fix it?" I smiled and looked at him with hope. He looked up from the bottle and nodded.

"Yes, I did, so now I hope this will fix the whole thing." He said while he walked towards the sleeping Amie. I sat down beside of her while he opened the bottle and poured inside of her mouth. I looked at her face after movements, when I suddenly saw her lips started to move. She sat up and clenched her fist against her chest, she looked around in confusion and met my eyes, I smiled in relief and hugged her real tight.

"I thought I lost you there in a second." I whispered and held her close. I felt how her tears fell down onto my chest. I smiled again and held her closer than before.

"Please, don't leave me alone again." I said and looked at her. She pulled back and smiled.

"No, I won't leave you again, I will not break your heart again." She said when she leaned forward and placed her lips on mine. After a long kissing, I pulled back and stood up on my two. I looked at everyone and took a deep breath.

"I know this is not a good time, but I want to do this now, okay? Here it goes." I said when I got down in one knee. Amie looked confused at me and sat up.

"Amie, I know our relationship hasn't worked so good, I am sorry for betraying you, not telling you the truth and I feel really awful for it, but you were so much better and still are than Leyla even though I kind of loved her until she died. You changed my life, Amie, when I was a kid, I never met such a beautiful girl like you. You made me into a better person, so I am asking you this now, do you want to be my wife?" I asked and pulled out the engagement box and opened it. She put her hands on her mouth and smiled happily.

"Yes, yes and yes!" She exclaimed and hugged me real tight.

~ Months later ~

I stood in the altar, fixing my tuxedo as I started to be nervous. I looked around at the students who gathered around from school and sat down on the benches. It kind of felt ridiculous to marry in a church, but it was the only way. The door opened and everyone stood up, the white, beautiful-lace dress dragged on the floor while her raven hair was tied up in a bun, thanks to Yui and the wonderful color of the roses gave us out. Her blue eyes fixed on the carpet as she arrived to me and looked up. I smiled down at her and held her hand tight.

Skips a bit ;P

After the priest told us the words, I once again looked down at Amie and pulled away the veil to reveal her true beauty.

"Yes." 

"And do you, Amie Tiersfeldt, take Ayato Sakamaki as your husband, to love each other in eternity?" She looked up after his words and nodded.

"I do."

"Now you may kiss the bride." I smiled in relief and pulled her close, kissing her in progress. She was mine now, she might not be a vampire, but I truly love her and she changed my heart completely.

My dear friends, I am sad as well, but I got to say, it's here when this book takes it's end, but don't worry, I will write some special chapters, just to keep it updated :3 Hoped you really loved this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^