3-Caramel macchiato

-

 "Do you think I like this too?" I yelled at the boy that annoyed me the most and yet he's sitting next to me. 

The boy took my hand under the table not even looking at me, instead his attention was at the teacher. I really wanted to remove my hand. Yet I needed some skinship. Taehyung is not here with me. And I felt unloved again, in next moment the bell rang.....

"Can you?" I said and eyed at other boy's hand that was now on my tight. The boy looked at me and smiled.

"See you tomorrow kid" he teased me and I groaned. I don't want his touch ever again. I stand up and started walking when I felt my phone vibrating. It was a message from my dad. 

Dad: Don't come home until 3 pm. I have a meeting okay? 

I frowned and put my phone back in my pocket. Meeting..yeah sure. I looked around  and there were only few students in front of school. I'm so glad it's my last year, I'm so sick of it, all I wanna do after it is just cuddle in my bed.

Uhm, Yoongi is gonna be at my house too. Damn it I can't go to meet him. 

I decided to go to the closest coffe bar to kill my time. When I walked inside and sat down I saw him. The guy that I wanted to touch so bad. He looked so unreal.

His skin,voice,movements and his hair.

His beautiful smile.

I think I like his smile the most. 

As always he didn't even looked at me. I'm watching him for weeks now. But I don't even know his name.

"Uhm...are you gonna order or just randomly stare at our costumers?" The waitress said and I looked up at her. 

"I'm really sorry.  Can you give me caramel macchiato?" I smiled and she nodded.

 ... I got a messages from Tae. 

Taehyung: Jiminieeee! Where are you? I'm trying to call you on skype but you're not online? 

Are you with someone else? 

Oh than I'm sorry to bother you. :( 

 I giggled at his cuteness and drank a little bit of my macchiato that just came.

Jimin:  I miss you Taeeeee! I'm not with anyone, my dad have a meeting at our house so I'm in a caffe bar. 

And I miss your hugs and kisses. :( 

 .

 How's in London?

I put down my phone and looked up again. The boy was on his phone too. It looks like were texting each other. I blushed and shook my head.

Taehyung: Damn it I miss you so much! When I came back I wont leave your side for days! DAYS! Got it? ;) London is great, I did my first photoshoot. And I'll send you pictures 

 Wow, I can't wait. My friend is a model. And I'm the one he likes to cuddle with the most. 

 Jimin: I'm not gonna protest on that! I miss our bodies together. I miss the feeling I got when Irm with you! I can't wait to see them. :)

 I took another sip of my macchiato and caught that boy looking at me.

 As soon as he noticed I saw him he looked back down at his phone. 

I panicked. 

And I was probably blushing, let's not forgot I almost choke on my caffe. 

Why is he looking at me? I asked myself a milion questions until the message brought me back to reality.

Taehyung: I have to go. We will skype later. :*

 I wanted to tell  Tae what happened but I wanted to keep this as secret. 

-------

"Shh, stop panicking hyung!" I giggled while walking back to my house."He don't know with who you're talking with. I miss you hyuuuung" I pouted.

"Yaah, he knows everything! And you know that it's not good to do anything behind your dad's back" the older one whispered/yelled at the phone.

"And yet we have you doing it!" I teased him while I was getting closer to my house

"That's all because I can't say no to your cute little face.˝ I blushed when he said that. "Anyway, I'm in my car so I'll hang up now. Talk to you later." 

"I know where you are. I can see you." He hang up and I waved at him. He shook his head and drive away. 

He's so funny. I smiled to myself.

My dad was in front of our house. "How was school?" He asked.

"School? Uhm...nothing special happened." I said and bowed at him before walking to our house.

---

  After I ate and cleaned the dishes I decided to go to my room to study and cuddle with my Tae. I walked inside the living room and saw Yoongi and my dad talking inside Yoongi's car.. Than they both got out and Yoongi started walking to our house while my dad walked to his car. I was confused and yet I liked this situation. I run up to my room and started changing. I put on my gray comfy sweatpants and as I took off my shirt I heard the doors. I turned back and smiled.

 "Yoongi hyung, why are you here? Where's my dad?" I asked and decided to put my shirt back as I saw his face expression. Shit.

I took the blue hoodie but Yoongi took it away from me. I turned back and opened my mouth but he put a finger on my lips. 

"Shh, let me put this shirt on you." He whispered and I looked at his eyes and noddeed. I got chills all over my body. His husky voice and his eyes full of lust are scaring me and intriguing me at the same time. He lead me to my bed and sat me down on edge. 

 "You didn't tell me where's my dad .." I stopped when he get down on his knees and kissed my collarbone. I tried so hard not to make any embarrassing sound. He put both of his hands on my chest and traced them to my neck, and than back to my tummy. He started kissing my abs and leaning me down on bed. I was looking down at him and pulled him by his hair.

 "I just want to put my shirt on."

 He looked up at me. He had the bored look on his face. "You're no fun. First teasing and than nothing." He stand up and pulled me back to sitting position. He put my hoodie on and sit next to me on my bed, all I can do is play with my fingers.

 "He had to go, someone is trying to trick him." He moved closer to me so our legs are touching now. "And you know how mad he can get. Good thing I was free so I can take care of you." He said and I sigh.

 "How do you mean trick him?" I asked even I already knew the answer. 

"Someone is trying to steal his money and not give the stuff in return." 

 Ting ting ting

We looked back at my laptop. Taehyung is calling me on skype. 

------------------------------

Is it bad that I can't wait to already put Kookie in this story. 

So I will probably update soon bc I have few more chapter ready.

ahh anywaay...