12- Jung Hoseok

Yoongi is next

 HOSEOK pov

 "Thank you hyung." Jimin spoke while playing with his fingers.

 This boy is so fragile and adorable. I had to put all my strenght so I don't lock the doors and drive away with him and just... spend my whole life staring at this special creature.

 "Hyung?" 

 "O, yeah. Take care Jiminie." I said and he looked at me at the mention of his nickname.

 He nodded and opened the car door. 

"Can I call you if I need shelter again?"

 Can he? Will I be able to hold myself again? Or just say what I want and scare him away from me? Or should I keep him by my side,safe and pretending he's nothing to me?

 Or let someone else to take care of him and sleep in same bed, listen to his morning voice and stare at him while he's sleeping? 

"Yes,you should call me."Jimin looked happy with my answer.

 He pressed his lips and waved before closing the doors of my car and walking to his house. 

.

 I finally took some rest after the practice and took a bottle of water.

 I hate this moment. When I stopped dancing I go back into reality, 

I'm tired,sore and sweaty. It's not better when I remember I have to work in an hour. 

"How can you be so good?" I drink the water and glanced at the owner of that voice. 

 "And how can you be that bad?" I answered. "Are you new?" 

He shook his head and sit next to me. 

"No I just changed group. I'm dancing like more than a year." He spoke while wiping the sweat off his forehead. 

 "You need help."

 He looked at me with handsome smile on his face."You will help me?" 

 "No, no!" I put my arms in the air.

 "I just said the obvious fact." He looked really hurt pouted sadly. 

Damn it Hobi why are you this lame.

 "Okay, I will help you just don't make that face again." I smiled at him and his face changed.

 Was he acting?

 "Good. Than see you tomorrow. Make sure to come an hour earlier." I was glaring at him.

 "I'm better at acting than dancing." He winked before standing up. "I'm Jin. Take good rest for tomorrow Hoseok."

 I opened my eyes just staring at him leaving the studio not knowing what to say. 

"This guy." I shook my head before picking my stuff and putting my jacket on and leaving 5 minutes after him.  

I stopped to buy something to eat before I got home. I decided to take a walk instead going with my car. My practice was hard but it felt good to walk after it.

 When I can't think, when I'm exhausted and afraid and feeling very, very alone, I go for walks. It's just one of those things I do. 

I walk and I walk and sooner or later something comes to me, something to make me feel less like jumping off a building  And this time it was my phone.