see you again

AUTHOR pov

"Listen to me!"

"Fuck off!"

"Stop runing away or I'm gonna cut your nasty head!"

"I deserve to be locked and tortured! Yoongi turn back and yelled at younger boy that's trying to catch his breath.

Jungkook cracked his neck before walking to Yoongi and punching him with no mercy.

"You can't do that to Jimin!"

Older boy looked up at pissed boy who looked like he's gonna explode from anger.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. This is bullshit!" He stand up and sigh. "I deserve to die because I ruined tbe most precious person I know."

"I..."

"No! I don't care what you think. I have to do this."

Jungkook frowned at crying Yoongi. He cared about Jimin that much? Or did Jungkook hit him too hard?

"I will kill you if you go there." He said while glaring at smaller boy.

Yoongi wiped his tears with his sleeve. He is a terrible person. And his world just feels so empty now.

He's empty too.

"Kill me. I don't care." He tilted his head and his stare was so.....cold.

"I don't have time for your shit. But I warned you. Think about it Yoongi...." He smirked. "Hyung." So younger boy turn back and walked away with his hands in my his pockets.

Yoongi had money for hotel. He had money for food and drink but he sat down by the road where Jungkook left him and stared up at the sky.

It was beautiful, dark blue with moonlight and milion shining pretty stars.

"I love you."

He whispered and smiled softly.

"And I'm sorry."

(Lol jk he doesen't look like that rn^)

------

Next day Jungkook was alone in his apartment drinking coffe and reading newspapers in his new suit.

He had his hair done and he smell great.

It was Jimin's present for his bday. Jungkook want to always smell just like Jimin wanted.

"Time to go." He said as he looked at his watch.

He stopped in front of hospital and felt like crying.

Was he ready for this? Is he ever gonna be ready?

He walked inside and he know where to go.

"Can I?" He asked the nurse and she just nodded at him before leaving.

Younger boy fixed his tie before walking in that white cold room with most beautiful angel lying in that old hospital bed.

"Kookie?" Jimin whispered.

He smiled at that beautiful voice.

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook sat down at the chair next to bed.

"Yah!" Jimin sat up and punched him with his healthy arm. "I waited here for two hours."

"Oh." Jungkook was surprised. "I'm ..."

"Take me home. I hate hospitals!"

Jungkook laughed at his adorable boyfriend. "Hyung you are here only two hours."

"Too much." Jimin mumbled.

"Let me look." Jungkook stand up and looked at cut Jimin got.

Bullet only scratched his left arm but poor boy got in shock so he fainted.

Jungkook fainted right after he took Jimin in hospital. He thought older boy is gonna die.

So he felt like dying too.

"Kookie?"

"Yes?"

Jimin pouted and looked down at his lap.

"Yoongi hyung was here."

"Good " Jungkook answered. The fucker didn't go to police so Jimin can't blame himself for Yoongi getting killed or raped there.

"Doll face, let me take you home." He spoke while walking to his bag and taking Jimins chlotes out and taking off Jimins hospital suit to put on Jungkook's favourite otfit he likes to see on older boy.

------

.DID U REALLYYY

THOUGHT

I HAVE NERVES TO KILL JIMIN TWICE IN mY FFS

NO

NOPE

UGH

Anywaaayyy IM OUT IN NAMJOON STYLE