leaving it behind pt 2 (yoongi)

Nice socks Namjoon^^

AUTHOR pov

Jimin sat down on the chair and drink up his juice.

"Thanks." He said and Jackson nodded.

"So I guess you can be polite." Blonde said and walked away before Jimin was able to say anything.

"You need Yoongi?"

"No, I need you." Jimin answered and looked seriously at Jackson.

"Me?"

Jimin snorted and looked around." You wish. Of course I need hyung. Where is he?"

Jackson glared at Jimin before standing up and walking to what Jimin think's it's their bedroom.

"What did Yoongi even saw in you?" He mumbled to himself and of course Jimin heard that.

When he was left alone he looked around their house and stopped when he saw a picture of Yoongi, Jackson and their families.
He knew Yoongi almost whole life and yet he never met his family. 

Jimin swallowed as he felt like crying. He will miss everyone and all he can is hope that Jungkook is gonna be enough to replace them.

"Minnie?"

Younger boy turn around at familiar deep voice.

Yoongi hyung.
His guardian angel.

"Hey." He said weakly. "I think I made too many mistakes to ignore them." Jimin spoke and saw Yoongi's face softening.

The one who was wrong is Yoongi. He should have told Jimin about every emotion he felt toward him. And now it's late and no matter how hard he tried to forget Jimin is still beautiful, sweet, funny, handsome and lovable.

"Okay."

Jimin awkwardly walked back to his seat and sat down. He cleared his troath and looked his hyung in the eyes.

"Don't be mad at me. This job is waiting for ne since the day I was born." He started. "Jungkook was made for me, hyung. Can't you see how much I changed?" He stopped here.

"Not really." Yoongi answered uninterested. "I wish I can go back Jimin. To you, to my job to everything we used to be. But fuck it I put my job first."

Jimin frowned at his words. He was confused, of course he never found out that Yoongi was and still is crazy in love with him.

"I-uhm. What are you talking about?"

Yoongi didn't answered, he don't want to confuse younger boy even more.

But Jackson did.

"He's fucking in love with you!"

"Jackson!" Yoongi stand up.

"Stop it. I was waiting for this day. You can finally see that this." He showed in between Jimin and older boy. "This is never gonna happen. Baby, you will finally see with who you belong."

Gray haired boy sat back down staring at his hands, there's no use to even try to explain it.

"Hyung?"

"I'm sorry for freaking you out." Yoongi whispered. "I never wanted to hurt you, and me loving you is something that's gonna hurt you so I was hiding it. "

"And Jackson knew? Why are you two..."

"I am your replacement." Jackson cut them once again as he stand there with crossed arms and his gaze on Yoongi.

"Was. I love you, Jackson."

Jackson smiled and changed his face expression in a second. He was hungry for Yoongi's love.
Jimin thought they are cute.

Jackson decided to go to the gym to let all those enotions out of a most safe way.

"You loved me? For how long?"

"Day one. I saw you and you were so adorable, shy, scared, needy. I had a feeling I need to protect you. And I did my best."

Jimin smiled at him, how blind he was. He was so thankful for his hyung.

"And I'm happy for you. I can't understand shy Jungkook. But if you're happy than I guess I am too." Yoongi said in one breath and now his gaze was on Jimin and only Jimin.

"Listen, hyung. I never needed someone to look after me, that's why I was acting like brat." Yoongi nodded and Jimin punched him gently.

"Yah! So anyway I just needed someone to take care off instead." Jimin said.

"Oh. I guess now when we kinda talked it out we should go on double date." Yoongi suggested. It hurted. It still hurted but he was trying 

He had to let go.

"One day, hyung. Maybe one day." Jimin said. "I have to go. Tomorrow is big day." He spoke with a smile on his face.

"And why is that?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know. I just got that feeling." Younger boy said before he stand up.

Yoongi stabd up with him and walked Jimin to the doors.

"Can I get a hug?" Jimin pouted and hugged older boy before he was able to say yes.

"Jimin calm down. Is end of the word tomorrow?" Older boy joked.

"Kinda. " But Jimin is not joking.

"Be happy with Jackson. And give fire at your job. Get a safer one."

"Why?" Yoongi laughed at how grown up Jimin is now.

"You have someone who really love you waiting you home. Don't lose that."

-------

Done in a half an hour.

So it must be bad but I wanted to update.

:)