16- Lap dance

WARNING because...

well....wild Kookie

JIMIN pov

 I moved away from his embrace and sat on the edge of the bed looking at his blushing face. His gaze was on his fingers and he wasn't breathing.

 "I wanted to kiss you." He finally let the air he was holding. 

 Jungkook was a mysterious person, that's for sure. 

 "You kinda used the moment didn't you? I was still emotional because the movie?" I spoke and stand up while staring down at him. He was too weak to look at me.

 Of course I find him attractive, and he's really special, interesting. But I never though he will think of my actions that I liked him. 

 He didn't answer. He was just sitting there frozen. 

"Look. I told you I like to cuddle with people. I'm not..."

 "I GET IT!" he yelled. I stepped back and he gripped the pillow in his hands."I'm dangerous, scary, weird. I know all of that. I wear lot of black clothes, I don't talk a lot I get angry easily. But it's not my fault."

 He was looking at me,his face red because of anger, his eyes looked different. I felt bad for him. "Jimin, even I'm like that that doesn't mean I don't want friends." He slowly started moving on the bed closer to me.

 He sat on the edge of the bed looking up at me, I looked away and he continued."You made me fall in love with you." 

What? 

'How can you say that?" I opened my eyes wide and 'shock' was written all over my face. 

He snorted and shook his head. "You don't even realize what you're doing Jimin."

 I crossed my arms already annoyed. He stand up, his eyes never leaving mine. 

I stepped back until my back meet the wall. I gulped seeing Jungkook few inches away from me. 

"You are the only one in a long time that actually cared for me." He smiled. 

His sad smile was so heartbreaking and yet so beautiful. "You are too nice." He finished and walked over to his punching bag.

 "You can go now." He started punching the bag, stronger with every punch. "And I'm sorry I missunderstood you." He said panting.

 I closed my eyes. I hate the sound of him hitting that bag, it irritate me.While he was taking his anger out I sat on his bed just watching him. 

 He glanced back at me. "What are you still doing here?" 

 I smiled at him. He frowned and walked closer leaning down closer to my face. 

"Hm, maybe you don't know the way out?"

 "I'm not retarded." I frowned and pushed him away. "You're sweaty." 

 Jungkook smirked and took off his shirt. I gasped and put one hand on my eyes and other over my mouth. Jungkook laughed and I felt something falling on my head. 

 "Yah! This is smelly!" I screamed and throw his shirt away on the floor. 

 "I'm sorry." Jungkook said after few moments of us laughing at each other.