9- Not very well hidden feelings

A little warning. I never put one before so now on this as every chapter with warning. Ok?

and 2318 shitty words

 JIMIN pov 

 It was really quiet. 

I looked around while waiting for Jungkook to get out of principals office. I got more nervous because I have to tell him what happened there. I can't let him go.

 I had a feeling Jungkook is special. And I was right. 

"You can come in now." principal's secretary called me. 

I stand up and saw Jungkook behind her with his head down. He walked past me and sat on same chair where I was sitting. 

I walked in his office and greeted him, I sat down with my hands in my lap.

 "Is it true?˝  He suddenly said.

I blinked. 

"Jaebum called you a...slut?" He whispered the last word.

 I closed my eyes as I felt really embarrassed. I nodded and looked at him again. 

"You can't expel Jungkook. He did't fight inside the school and school already ended."

 He smiled and shook his head. "I know that and it was a good thing he deffend you. Even punching him is not the best decision."

I agreed and smiled back. 

 "He will end up in detention but also he have to apologize to Jaebum." 

I think that's gonna be a small problem.

---

"C'mon. It will last only few seconds." I pushed Jungkook in Jaebum's direction, he was surrounded with some people while he was acting like he's gonna die.

 Jungkook glared at me before walking to him with me following behind.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered and Jaebum frowned at him.

"What did you say?" 

"I said I'm sorry." Jungkook repeated and turn to walk away.

"I don't care. I let you to beat me up because you're younger." 

Jungkook  turned around again and I can't see his face.

"And also I fuc*ing expect them to expel you. We don't need psychiatric case case in this school." 

He finished and people around him laughed. 

Jungkook stared back at him not moving a bit. I was frozen too. He put his hands in his pockets and put his head down. 

Next think was me running after him.

 "Stop running already!" I shouted behind him feeling other students eyes on me.

 "Jungkook damn it!" I took his wrist and he jerked it away. I stopped running. 

Maybe he wanted to be alone. Last thing he need is the cause of his trouble to be with him. 

I decided to sat down on the bench in front of school. Just in right time Taehyung came.

"Don't talk with him." He sat down next to me and gave me a bottle of water.

 I looked at the bottle and took it. "You can't tell me what to do." I spoke before drinking.

"Haven't you seen what he did to Jaebum? He ruined his face!" His voice was deeper than usual.