14- Kim Taehyung

uhm...in any case I have to put a warning.

TAEHYUNG pov

 I stepped outside the train feeling super nervous. The train station was huge, and I was scared I will get lost. I was really clumsy after all.

 I sat down on a bench looking at people walking around me. Everything is Seoul was unfamiliar to me and I don't like unknown places. 

When I decided to text Himchan I noticed someone standing in front of me. 

"Why are you sitting here looking like a lost puppy?" I smiled before looking up and meeting those beautiful eyes. 

He offered me a hand and I took it and stand up. "Seoul is so scary." I said before I hugged him. "I missed you." I whispered and he hugged me tighter.

 He smelled like coffee and expensive perfume. 

 "Are you hungry? Let's go eat first."

 . 

My eyes stopped on our intertwined hands that are swinging while we walked to Himchan's house.

 "What are you feeling for me hyung?" I asked. 

"Right now? Happiness because you're here with me." He moved his had from mine and used the sane hand and hugged me around my waist. 

"And who know what will I feel later." He winked down at me and I can't help but giggle.

 We walked inside his house. It was so beautiful and stylish I was really suprised. I put down my bag and opened my mouth.

 "This house." I stopped to look at Himchan. "Is like my dream house " 

 "C'mon let me show you your room." Himchan took my hand and I picked my bag before we walked upstairs. 

I really hoped we will sleep in same bed.

 . 

Himchan was laughing and I just stared down at him while playing with his hair. Everything was like a dream.

 Away from everyone, with a beautiful person that I fall for, in his house. Just two of us. And in this time I forgot about everything and everyone.

I hope you are beginning to see just how much I care for you,and all my feelings will always be true even I can't describe how much I care for you.

 "And do you remember when we got lost in London and that woman wanted to take us to her home?" 

 "That old pedo grandma." He laughed and I nodded. 

I moved from the couch and sat down on the floor next to Himchan. He glanced at me before putting his legs on my lap and laying on the floor. 

I frowned at his move and looked down. He had a smirk on his face and his hands are behind his head.

 "What?" I asked because I was shy from his stare. 

"It's always fun with you. But this kind of fun kinda got bored." 

 "W-what kind of fun?" My voice was almost a whisper. 

"Innocent."

 I gulped. I was never the shy one. But with him it's different. He's older and more flirty than me.

 He mimicked me with his index finger to come closer. I blinked few times before I started leaning down. 

In a second he put his arms around my waist and pulled me down. Our lips connected for second time since we know each other.