maybe

AUTHOR pov

Something about Jungkook was wrong and Jimin noticed.

Was it fear?

"Kookie?"

Younger boy looked up at Jimin.

"You don't look happy." Jimin said and moved Jungkook's bangs from his forehead. "You don't want to do this?" He asked hoping for answer he want.

"Maybe."

Jungkook than sat up on bed and looked Jimin in the eyes and older boy's heart shattered. His baby is crying.

Was he forcing him to leave?

"My life." Jungkook started. "It's gonna change. New country, city, people. I hate changes."

"Oh." Older boy looked down at his hands. He was dissapointed, he was sure Jungkook wanted to start new life with him.

But he guess he didn't fall that bad as Jimin.

"Don't be mad Jimin. I'm still thinking." Jungkook snuggled back into Jimin's chest and closed his eyes. He tried to stop his tears. He never wanted to hurt Jimin again.

"I will leave."

Jungkook froze.

"With or without you." Jimin whispered and looked down at his boyfriend.

He was thinking is this last time he had the precious angel in his arms.

"I'm in trouble already. I can't stay."

Jungkook stayed quiet. He was thinking of what to say and not fuck it all up.

"I will wait for you. I'm not expecting your answer now." Jimin spoke his voice sound too weak.

Everything changed in a second.
Jungkook wasn't ready. And Jimin should know that. He's too young to love with all his heart.

Two of them are really different.

Maybe even too much.

"You know the hour and place." Suddenly older boy felt like Jungkook is already dissapearing. He remained silent. Why isn't he trying to fight.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called him and saddnes covered his heart.

He fell for the wrong one again.

"I need to.." Jimin wanted to say something but soon he had his boyfriend on top of him and his sparkly beautiful eyes are staring at him. "Please don't leave me." Jimin sobbed. He totally broke. But younger boy was strong enough not to cry or show how  does he really feel.

Jimin felt Jungkook pinning him down on bed more by every second and he closed his eyes breathing Jungkook's scent.

"Hyung, let's do it like it's our last time." Jungkook said and pecked Jimin's plump pinkish lips. "Because neither of us actually knows what is gonna happen later."

Jimin nodded. "I will make us happen." He spoke and pulled Jungkook down for a kiss by his collar. "I'm gonna make you feel so special now that you will crave for my touch and for me." He spoke while moving his hands down to Jungkook's pants.

------------

MY NEW STORY IS OUT AND EVEN BEGGINING IS SHITTY ITS GONNA BE MORE AND MORE INTERESTING. AND SINCE tae won WE HAVE VMIN WITH JIKOOK TOO. :)