policeman

Hi

AUTHOR pov

After getting Jungkook out of jail Jimin liked the idea of him as a bad boy, sure he always was one but now it's even better.

He was mad at the younger but being mad was not the case with this boy.

After half an hour of making Namjoon to go to get police uniform and telling him he will be really nice to him and not to make as many problems as he used to there he was in front of Jungkook's house at midnight.

"Kookie! Open the door."

Younger boy groaned.
"Hyung stop playing games. It's late."

"Open the door or I will ring the bell. Your mom is probablly gonna be really mad." Jimin said and younger boy end up the call.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and walked downstairs with his blanket around him.

Older boy tapped nervously with his foot while looking around the dark street.

As soon as Jungkook opened the doors Jimin's eyes met his. Younger boy was in shock. Did he really? He blinked few times before he pulled his boyfriend inside and locking the doors behind them.

"I heard you broke the law kid. You need to be punished." Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear, younger boy tightened his grip around older boys arm.

"Shush my mom is gonna woke up."

"I even have handcuffs." Jimin contiued to tease him.

After Jungkook closed the doors of his room he turn around to look at Jimin who was standing in front of his bed with one hand in his hip and handcuffs in another.

"Come here. I need to make sure you have no gun or anything that can hurt me."

"I bet I have something." Taller boy said in a husky voice as he walked to his boyfriend. He liked this game.
Maybe because he never expected this from his hyung.

Jimin smirked as he moved the blanket from Jungkook.

"I'm hiding something down there." Taller boy said and looked down at his crotch.

Jimin nodded with serious expression and he stepped closer to the younger boy staring into his eyes and moved his hand from Jungkook's chest down to his....

"Honey?" Jungkook's mom slowly opened the doors and turn the light on. Both boys looked at her in shock. They didn't have time to react at time.

"Mom! Get out!"

"Jimin are you gonna arrest Jungkook? Since when..." his mom had no time to finnish her sentence.

"He's not policeman, gosh." Jungkook was blushing and rolled his eyes.

"I thought we were going to a party. Uhm. Dress up party." Jimin finally spoke and bowed at his boyfriends mom.

"I'm sorry if I scared you."

"I had another question but I will ask Jungkook in private. He's embarrassed when someone ask questions about his body."

"Go to sleep mom. I'm already embarrassed enough." Jungkook walked to her and pushed her outside the room.

"Well that killed the mood." Jimin said and throw the handcuffs on Jungkook's bed.

"No hyung! I'm still bad boy." Younger boy teased.

Jimin shook his head and sat down on bed. "Sorry babe. Not gonna happen."

Taller boy pouted and sat on his boyfriend's lap.

"At least can I get spanking?"

"Fine, turn around."

.

"I'm sorry Hobi." Jin whispered in Hoseok's ear while hugging him.

Hoseok didn't make it to the dance group. He was depressed. He came here to become dancer, he's away from his  family, only person that cared for him is gone, he worked too hard on his job as waiter he is lacking at dancing lately.

But Jin is here,  he's comforting him for almost an hour.

And Hoseok is glad he have him right now.

"Stop crying. You are way too cheerful to cry."

Hoseok wiped his tears and moved from the hug. He smiled weakly, not with his usual generous smile, that smile is gone. But Jin was worth smiling.

"Hyung, it means a lot. That you are here."

Older boy smiled back at him, he put his hand on Hoseok's tight and moved his other hand behind younger boy's neck.

Hoseok was surprised but he didn't moved.

"Hobi. I want to always be there to make you smile." Jin spoke and lean closer to Hoseok.

"Can I?" He asked and looked at younger boys lips. Hoseok just nodded he was craving for someone's touch.

After few seconds Jin lean even closer and connected their lips together. Hoseok closed his eyes and hugged Jin around his waist moving him closer.

The kiss was gentle like they were exlporing each other, after some time Jin pulled them both down onto Hoseok's bed but younger boy broke the kiss.

"I don't think I'm ready for something more." He spoke while looking down at Jin.

"It's okay. You are worth waiting." Jin smiled as he pulled youger boy to his chest.

"Let's just cuddle then." 

"Can you stay the night?"

"Really? Of course." Jin
Kissed Hoseok's head and placed his chin on top of it. "I want to make you feel safe."

After an hour of talking, cuddling and kissing Hoseok fall asleep, he felt safe and it was good feeling to have someone that care for you again.

It was just one thing, Jin already told him. He's good at acting. For him younger boy is just job, just help to get closer to Jimin.

And Hoseok have no idea his heart is gonna break again.
-------------

I am so sorry for late update but I will try to nake another chapter a bomb. :)
I love you all so much and I really want to thank you. ♡♡♡
So till the next chapter
Stay healthy and beautiful babes ♥