13- Min Yoongi

YOONGI pov

Not my smartest move but I actually decided to wait for Joongki to see what is he up to.

 I waited in front of Jimin's house. I didn't face him but I faced 2 of his people. 

Really? Like two people can break in Mr. Park house and took his son away? Such an amateur.

 I walked to them and crossed my arms blocking their way.

 "What do you think you're doing?" One of them spoke."Move or else...˝

I snorted. ˝Or else what?˝ 

They both glared at me. I sigh.

˝I'm pretty sure Joongki didn't send you to beat random people, right?˝  

They looked at each other for a second before the guy on left took something from his pocket and jumped on me, other guy was holding me so I can't escape. 

˝True, but he said we can scare them if anyone tried to stop us.˝ He put a knife under my neck and I stopped breathing. 

˝Not like that you idiot!˝ the other one yelled and that guy moved the knife and cut me on my stomach instead.

He stand up and I put my arm on not that small cut and hissed in pain. In a second I heard someone running from Jimin's house.

But two of them were already gone. 

.

˝I swear Jimin. You are acting like a brat right now.˝ I rolled my eyes at the whining kid in front of me.

˝Hyuuuung, I don't wan t to do homework for a whole week, I'm bored.˝ He pouted and sat next to me on his bed placing his cute hand gently on my stomach. 

I bit my lip since it still hurt. 

˝Why did you do that? Wait there alone? You are one stupid hyung.˝ I smiled at his words. 

Because I care too much about you.

˝Jimin, that's my job. Now go do your homework.˝ I moved his hand in his lap and went back to looking at my laptop. Jimin groaned before walking outside his room. 

I closed my laptop and lay down n his bed. Why does life have to be so cruel to me* After all those bad relationships I had, I find Jimin.

 Never in 5 years that I work for his dad I wanted to leave. Even it's hard and dangerous. 

I stayed. 

Because of Jimin. 

I can't imagine some other guy spending time with him, making him laugh or even be annoyed by his actions. Sitting in his room while he's sleeping, listen to his stories about other people he like. Even your heart hurt you smile. Because he's happy, and when he's happy you are doing your job good. 

Job.

Jimin is not that to me. He's happiness.

  I love him with a love that's forbidden, yet I can't stop.  

I dream of his arms around me, his lips on mine. But not for fun, but for real. 

In my dreams I feel him near me, around me, in me. I want to love him openly, without fear or reservation,  but this is a forbidden love, so I hide it. And I always will.