it beats only for you

Next chapter is last

I just need to think of ending

Bc I feel like this ff is keeping my other 3 back

AUTHOR pov

I can't buy his love.

I won't even try.

But even the truth makes me cry I still need to hear it.

And I hear it every day.

"Hyung?"

"Hm?"

Jungkook sat next to Jimin and lay back on the couch. As always he lay his head on older boy shoulder.

"You yelled at your phone again." he whispered.

"Yeah. I have problems with some people."

The truth is, even Jimin tried to give up from his dad's work to keep Jungkook safe, he can't.

It's too much without Namjoon. And Jimin decided to give everything away. To no one else but Namjoon.

"Jungkook? What do you think of leaving somewhere faw away?"

Jungkook looked up at Jimin to see is he really serious. He smiled softly when he saw his serious face. Jimin moved younger boys bangs from his eyes. And Jungkook just nodded in respond.

"Good." older boy kissed Jungkook's temple before standing up and leaving the house.

~~~~~

"Park Jimin come back here!" Namjoon shouted while running after black haired boy. "You can't fucking do this!" he took his wrist.

"Let go of me."

"Jimin, this can be dangerous."

"I don't care. I will make sure non of those assholes find us."

As Jimin walked away to his black car Namjoon looked down at the paper the boy gave him. Jimin made a deal thst everything that used to belong to him belongs to Namjoon now.

"Shit, I need help." he whispered as he walked slowly to his house.

But at the same time Jimin decided to visit Hoseok. Not Jin and Hoseok, just Hoseok. His sweet friend.

So he was knocking on his doors for 10 minutes now, he can feel Hoseok watching him so he just rolled his eyes.

"Fuck it Hoseok, just open the doors!" he shouted and crossed his arms while leaning on a door frame.

It didn't took long for him to open the door and look at younger boy.

"Missed me, hyung?" Jimin smirked.

"I heard about your dad."

Jimin snorted and moved closer to Hoseok, he smiled softly as he hugged the older boy. It still feel good as years ago, it still feel safe.

"I will leave again." Jimin moved back from a hug. "But here, I'll leave this for you. Hyung, I never forgot what you did for me." he said as he handed Hoseok the envelope.

"That's bullshit, you'll be back!" he smiled.

"If I come back they'll kill us."

Hoseok stared at Jimin, of course he knew the boy changed, everyone knew who's his dad now, well, who used to be his dad.