Chapter 10

I was surprised at the amount of time it must have taken Rob to get all of this together. The dress was beautiful and the note that he wrote melted my heart. It was nice to hear positive feedback coming from an athlete that I coach.

I took a shower and washed my hair before blow drying it and curling it perfect. I washed my face and did semi-heavy makeup just because I don't always get the chance to dress up like I wish I could. I changed into a matching bra and underwear before putting on my dress and noticed it was almost time for Rob to pick me up. I did some finishing touches and took a picture and sent it to Cara.

I slipped on my heels as Rob rang my door bell. I grabbed my phone and purse and opened the door and Rob was holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Oh my gosh, Rob thank you! They're so beautiful." I smiled.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said as he stared into my eyes.

I stared back at him and it felt like a force was pushing us back into the house. He shut the door behind him without breaking eye contact before kissing me. I was surprised, but a part of me really wanted/ needed it. I kissed him back and he grabbed my butt forcefully. I soon dropped the flowers on the coffee table in my living room before laying on the couch. I took my heels off and helped Rob unbutton his perfectly ironed shirt. He took it off and threw it onto the hardwood floors. His hands went up my dresses and lifted it over my head. He gave me a look which was asking if he could...you know. I nodded which got me really excited for some reason. It's been awhile since I've had sex, close to a year maybe.

He slid my thong to the side and inserted his member into me. He's pretty big might I say. I'm sure my face told it all to him that I really liked it. He began to move in and out of me until he came.

We both got up and went into the bathroom that was downstairs to get situated before leaving. I buttoned Rob's shirt up as he fixed my make up, well tried to.

"We're going to be late." I said.

"I'll text Chandler saying we got stuck in traffic or something. I'll say there was an accident." Rob said as he pulled out his phone and walked out.

We got into his car and drove to the restaurant. We arrived about 10 minutes after the time we were supposed to be there, so I'm guessing not everyone is here already.

"How come every time we go out we're always eating and drinking?" I asked Rob.

"I guess that's just our thing." He laughed.

When we walked inside, every one was in the lobby waiting for a few more people. I saw Cara and she complimented on my dress.

"You look so good girl, your make up looks perfect. You're like, glowing...you look really different? I don't know if I like it." She frowned.

"I got contoured and highlighted, maybe it's that." I laughed.

"Maybe, but why are you late? It's 8:10 and you said you were leaving at 7:30. I don't think it takes 40 minutes to get here." She gave me a look.

"Stop investigating my life." I laughed.

She stared at me. "No...I know that face, you did a few things before you left didn't you?" She gasped.

"Cara shut up." I gave her a look, but no one heard her.

"Sydney! I can't believe you! You're not even dating!" She whispered to me.

"Sorry, he got me flowers." I said nonchalantly.

"I need details later tonight." She smiled before we walked back to our significant others.